Calendar import changing times

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Calendar import changing times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anna
    Participant

Hi Nico,

I apologize for not responding back in January. I am back to work on our calendar, and have added some events. They are still shifting times when imported.

Here is the old support thread.
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/still-changing-event-times-after-ical-import/#post-1061878

Any additional steps you would suggest would be appreciated.
    Anna

Cliff

Hi Anna. Sorry you’re experiencing issues still.

There might be some new updates available. Could you please make sure all your Modern Tribe plugins (and WordPress core) are at their latest versions?

Once you verify you’re on the latest versions, please test to see if the issue is still happening for you.

If it is, please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

If it doesn’t, please play around with the WordPress timezone settings (example: if set to a city name, switch it to a UTC offset instead).

Please also share your System Information and the iCal feed URL. That will give me a lot of extra information to help diagnose the problem.

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar import changing times’ is closed to new replies.