Buddy Press

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Buddy Press

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    titusraj
    Participant

Can the community add events and collect payment for themselves. Which add ons would I need.

How does the payment gateway work?

Titus

Caroline

Hi Titus,

Thanks for getting in touch! We offer support for user-submitted events and ticketing through our two community-focused add-ons, Community Events and Community Tickets. These plugins layer on top of The Events Calendar (or Events Calendar PRO, if applicable) and Event Tickets Plus respectively and extend their functionality to allow for users to create, manage, and collect payment for their own events and event tickets. If you’re interested in providing a range of community-focused features on your site, you might also consider our discounted Community Manager Bundle, which includes these two plugins as well as Event Tickets Plus and Filter Bar–it’s a solid price and a great fit for sites where community organizing is a primary focus!

Payment processing is handled by the e-commerce platform that is paired with Event Tickets Plus; WooCommerce is a popular option with many of our customers. You can read more about the features and payment types available through each plugin on their respective sites!

I hope that helps to get you started! Thanks for your interest, and let me know if you should have any other questions!

titusraj
    Participant

Hi Caroline,

Thanks for all the info, I somehow cannot get community to add tickets, only events, I have purchased all the plugins.

I have selected the option to enable community tickets.

This is the site http://www.raceconnections.com

It is almost like the community tickets has not kicked in at all.

I have woo commerce working and am able to sell tickets as an administrator.

Once we have that up an running, What plugin or custom filter can I use to edit_event_tickets capability as I do not want to give all subscribers the ability to sell tickets.

Any help appreciated.

Many Thanks
    Titus

Caroline

Hi Titus,

Thanks for following up–I’m so sorry to hear that you’re having some trouble here! I’m afraid that we’re not equipped to provide technical support for current plugin users here in our pre-sales forum. Would you please log in to your account and submit a post to the appropriate forum for the affected product? One of our premium support team members will be on hand as soon as possible to take it from there!

If you can, please take the time to confirm in your post that you’ve run through our conflict testing steps prior to contacting us–this will save us a step and help us to get your issue resolved that much quicker! 🙂

Thanks again, and we’ll see you there!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Buddy Press’ is closed to new replies.