Attendee list doesn`t show the Additional Attendee Information

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendee list doesn`t show the Additional Attendee Information

• This topic has 16 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Ivo.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Ivo
    Participant

Hello, the Events Calendar team!

We have purchased the Event Ticket plus plugin, but I encountered a problem and I would need some help.

We sell tickets and we collect additional attendee info for each ticket (First name, last name and e-mail). All those fields are required. After I made a test buy, I can`t find that additional info from anywhere.

You can see the problem here:
    http://meelind.com/blingipildid/n%c3%a4ide.JPG

The Primary info field is empty, because we do not collect any billing information, but why isn`t there any Details? Also, if I receive the tickets to my e-mail, I do not see any additional info there.

Best regards
    Laura

Hunter

Hi Laura 🙂

First off, thank you for your purchase and welcome to our premium plugin support forums! Sorry to see you’re having troubles with the attendee info. Are you hosting your site on GoDaddy Managed Hosting? I’ll also need you to review the Testing for conflicts guide and let me know if that has any effect on the conflict. Please include your System Information as a private reply along with the results from your testing.

When testing, please make sure WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG are enabled on your site’s wp-config.php file. Any errors will display at the top of your page as you try to reproduce the conflict. I also recommend right-clicking your mouse and opening the ‘Inspect’ tool to see if any errors display in the console. Note what you find and please include it in your reply.

Thanks again and have a pleasant weekend ahead. Cheers!

Ivo
    Participant

This reply is private.

Ivo
    Participant

Hi!

I am still waiting for an answer. We would like to start sellig tickets soon, but can`t because of the error.

All the best
    Laura

Hunter

Hi Laura,

My apologies for the delay. Are you hosting your site on GoDaddy Managed Hosting? Please let me know as it relates to a bug that is affecting attendee reports for users on GoDaddy Managed Hosting plan. Thanks and take care!

Ivo
    Participant

Hi!

No, I host my page in an Estonian company calles zone.ee.

Kind regards
    Laura

Hunter

Hey Laura,

Thank you for the response. I went ahead and attempted to reproduce the behavior, but as you can see in the short screencast the attendee information gets saved and displays in the Attendees screen properly.

Can you please provide more information on how to reproduce your issue? We have a few logged bugs relative to attendee info not displaying, but in order to confirm you’re being affected by them I’ll need more details. If possible, send exact step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce the conflict and I’d be happy to try again.

You might want to try reviewing the Testing for conflicts guide once more, but please make sure WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG are enabled on your site’s wp-config.php file. Any errors will display at the top of your page as you try to reproduce the conflict. I also recommend right-clicking your mouse and opening the ‘Inspect’ tool to see if any errors display in the console. Note what you find and please include it in your reply.

Thank you for your patience while we work to identify the source of conflict and rest assured we’ll get you back on the right track as soon as possible. Cheers!

Ivo
    Participant

Hi!

It was a plugin conflict. I used Woo Checkout Field Editor Pro plugin. When it was activated, I could not see additional info fields. I deactivated it and tried to use new one, WooCommerce Checkout Manager, but when it`s active, it does not show the additioal info.

But we want to use similar plugin, because out ticket buyers do not have to add that info.

How could we fixt that?

All the best
    Laura

Hunter

Hi Laura,

I’m happy to hear you’ve identified the source of conflict. I’m not 100% certain of a working alternative, but try searching our forums and general web searches on the matter for any plugins that might work without causing conflict.

We are always incorporating the most popular ideas from our UserVoice Feature Ideas page, so take a moment and submit your request.

Sorry I don’t have a better answer for you and if you do find a good solution, feel free to share in the case other users are looking for similar features. Thanks and take care!

Ivo
    Participant

I am sorry to say, but actually the problem is not solved.

And as I see, many people have right now same problem as I do – the attendee information does not show.

Is there ANY idea, when this bug will be solved?

All the best
    Laura

Ivo
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Thank you for the update. Before I’m able to confirm the behavior you’re experiencing is due to the known bug, can you please confirm whether or not the issue occurs when you have the Woo Checkout Field Editor Pro plugin deactivated? It would be ideal if you could run through the Testing for conflicts guide once again.

When you ran through the Testing for conflicts guide the first time, did you notice any errors in your server log, at the top of your site, and in your browser console? If so, please share those as they’re vital in diagnosing your issue. If you did not have WP_DEBUG set to true and your browser console open, please test again and take note of any errors you see. Detailed instructions can be found in my previous response.

The bug you’re referring to does not apply to 100% of our users, so please provide exact step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce the behavior and I’d be happy to further assist. Screenshots and screencasts are always helpful.

Thanks for your patience while we fully investigate the matter and have a good afternoon!

Ivo
    Participant

Dear Hunter!

Yes, the problem still exists without the plugin. I made a mistake first and thought that it was a plugins conflict, because after I deactivated the plugin it showed me the “billing information”. I was tired and thought that the billing info was “additional info”.

I changed the wp-config file and deactivated all plugins and changed theme, but still during the purchase the plugin does not show the additional info. There was not any errors at the top of the page.

Actually I am really sad, because I think we have to cancel the subscription. I would really would like to make this to work, because all of the time I invested here.

All the best
    Laura

Hunter

Hi Laura,

I’ll go ahead and add this forum thread to the logged bug report relating to attendee information not working properly. Please hang tight as we are very close to releasing a fix for this particular issue! I don’t have a precise date when that will be, but I can say it’s a matter of days.

If you do need to proceed with another route, please visit our Refunds page and we’d be happy to help process that for you.

Thanks again for your patience while we get things squared away and let me know if you’ve got any questions or comments in the meantime. Cheers 🙂

George
    Participant

Hello!

I wanted to post a quick note here that we have published a new Maintenance Release today that should address some of the problems with the Attendee Information reported in this thread.

You can read about the details of this release here → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-4-4-4-event-tickets-4-4-4-premium-add-ons/

I hope this update helps!

If issues persist, open a new thread in the forums and be sure to include your site’s complete, un-edited “System Information” as per the instructions in this knowledgebase guide.

Cheers,
    George

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendee list doesn`t show the Additional Attendee Information’ is closed to new replies.