Attendee info missing if current user is not admin role

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendee info missing if current user is not admin role

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Saskia Lund
    Participant

Bug detected:
    If current user in WP admin is any other user role than administrator, the attendee section in add ticket dialogue is missing. As soon as I set the user back to admin (he was shop manager before, with almost same capabilities as administrator – used user role editor to set capabilities), he is able to see the collect additional attendee info checkbox etc.
    I am referring to this section of the add ticket meta box:
    https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/collecting-attendee-information/

Any fix? Fast appreciated!
    Thanks

• This topic was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Saskia Lund.
    Saskia Lund
    Participant

Also tested with user role which is capability-wise, an exact copy of administrator role – still not working.
    Need to revert o administrator role to be able to see collect attendee checkbox and dialogue. Otherwise is is displayed none. When setting display: block, I see it, but checkbox doesnt do a thing.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Saskia!

Thanks for coming back to us!

I’m sorry you are having this issue. I tried replicating this error in a local installation but failed to do so.

This seems to be related to a theme or plugin conflict, so I suggest you go through our Testing for Conflicts Guide and then let me know what you find in the process so we can look for a solution.

Could you also provide us with the system information by following this guide ?

Please let me know if you need further assistance with this and I’ll be happy to help.

Best!

Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendee info missing if current user is not admin role’ is closed to new replies.