Attendee data capture

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Attendee data capture

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    José Gregorio Galib

It is possible to register the data of all the attendees to the event, that is, if I buy 3 tickets I need to register Name, email and telephone of each one of the participants, is it possible?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Jose,

Thanks for checking out our plugins! You can indeed collect this information for each of the participants using the custom fields that come with Event Tickets Plus. We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so feel free to test this out! Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

José Gregorio Galib

Thanks for the response … that’s good, then I understand if it’s possible …

You will have a demo or example page where you can see this operation …

Regards,

José Gregorio Galib

Perfect…

Thanks for your answer

Regards

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Jose,

We currently do not have a demo site for the backend (although you can see the frontend over on wpshindig.com). We do not have a trial period, but our refund policy means that if our plugins aren’t working out for you, you are entitled to a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Let me know if you have any other questions!

José Gregorio Galib

Hi Jennifer

I have been a doubt about the registration of the data of the participants, because you mention the backoffice, we need the user to register the basic data of the participants in the front-end, is it correct?

Regards…

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Jose,

Yes, sorry for the confusion…you create the custom fields on the backend, but the user fills in the fields on the front end when they purchase tickets. So when you create the ticket, you have the option to add custom fields to it (name, email, and telephone). Then when the user adds tickets from the front end event page, they’ll see those fields appear for each of the attendees (if they’re buying 4 tickets, they’ll get 4 sets of fields).

I hope that clears things up!

José Gregorio Galib

Great Jennifer!!!

Thank you.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

No problem!

If you decide to go ahead with Event Tickets Plus and need any assistance getting set up, feel free to reach out to us over in our ET+ forum, and we’ll be happy to help you get it figured out!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendee data capture’ is closed to new replies.