Ask the information first

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ask the information first

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Paul, I’m glad that you were able to get up and running with the Community plugins. If you haven’t come across these already, I would recommend the following articles for more info on how these work:

New User Primer: Community Events

Settings Overview: Community Events

Managing Community Events Submissions

New User Primer: Community Tickets

Configuring Community Tickets

Community Tickets: Tracking Sales and Getting Paid

Users can create organizers on the front end by default, provided that the “Users cannot create new Organizers” option isĀ not checked under Events > Settings > Community.

Regarding the additional fields, I was actually referring to a screenshot of the fields on the back end for the event they are missing from (https://quicktraining.ie/course/03-may-17-mulhuddart-dublin-15-solas-safe-pass/). You can see them on the ticket edit section of the event edit screen under “Attendee Information”. Can you please send me a screenshot of what you see there?

In order to keep things organized, we do try to limit threads to one topic. If there is anything else besides these fields that you need help with, please feel free to open up a new thread, and we’ll be happy to help you out with it from there!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘Ask the information first’ is closed to new replies.