After Update to latest Version Events Do Not Show

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO After Update to latest Version Events Do Not Show

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Barry

Hi everyone, sorry first and foremost for the disruption that’s been caused here (and thanks everyone for your patience and especially to Peter, Bernhard and everyone else who took the time to help other users here).

This is indeed a bug in 3.0.2 that affects anyone with a database table prefix other than the default of wp_ – we’re quite literally working on a fix for this and hope to roll it out as soon as possible.

Once again, our apologies for this – it goes without saying it absolutely wasn’t our intention for this to happen – and we hope to get a solution out ASAP.

Leah

Good news everyone! We just released Events Calendar PRO 3.0.3 which addresses this issue. Please update your plugins. If you are still having problems, please let us know in a fresh thread. Thank you all for your patience while we got this fixed.

Cheers,
    Leah

Cynthia Lockley
    Participant

Thanks Leah. My events are back in my calendar. Now on to trying to fix my other problems.

Susan
    Participant

Thanks, my events are showing again. I’ll test some more as the day goes on.

Leah

That’s great! Thanks for the updates.

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • The topic ‘After Update to latest Version Events Do Not Show’ is closed to new replies.