After Update to latest Version Events Do Not Show

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO After Update to latest Version Events Do Not Show

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Ray
    Participant

Hi there,
    Have just updated to The Events Calendar 3.0.1. & The Events Calendar Pro 3.0.2

Prior to this a few days ago I had updated successfully from Ver 2 to Ver 3. Everything was working fine.

Since the update a few hours ago my Events no longer appear either in the Main calendar or in Widgets. It looks like the ‘Events’ Custom Post Type no longer exists?

I have tried resetting my permalinks but no change.

So currently I have no Events!

Can anyone please help.

Regards,

Ray

Cynthia Lockley
    Participant

I have this problem too. I just updated to The Events Calendar 3.0.1. & The Events Calendar Pro 3.0.2 and POOF! the event scheduled for Monday is missing from the calendar. I checked the Events Post and it is still there but there is nothing in the calendar widget in the sidebar, nor in the Upcoming Events list widget, nor in the main calendar.

I need this back because the event is this Monday, 15 July 2013.

Cynthia Lockley
    Participant

I just discovered that not only did the event disappear from the calendar, the post page is gone! A copy of the post is included in the regular posts but with no date or author.

Ray
    Participant

Hi Cynthia,

I don’t have that last problem. My Events are still there with full details. It just appears that the Custom Post Type (Events) has gone?

I feel for you and hope that we get a resolution soon.

Maybe releasing an update just before the weekend with no weekend support is not such a good idea?

Regards,

Ray

Cynthia Lockley
    Participant

`Maybe releasing an update just before the weekend with no weekend support is not such a good idea?`
    Agree.

Charles
    Participant

I’m right there with both of you. The calendar page is gone and, if I edit an event and hit view, I get a page not found message. The events are still there and editable but nothing (including the calendar) is viewable.

ellaearth
    Participant

I’m in the same boat. The data is in the back-end but no events showing up in the front end.

viwedis
    Participant

For me the same, events are there, but not in the front end. Only page not found message. Events Calender Pro with FB Importer

Suzanne
    Participant

I’m having the same problem. Didn’t I read somewhere that it is CRITICAL that both Events Calendar & The Events Calendar Pro have the exact same version number? Could this be the root of all our evil?

Robin
    Participant

I ran into a similar issue–my calendar page shows but is blank, for both list and month/etc. Individual events still show in the back end but 404 on the front (did resave permalinks and no joy).

I went in via FTP and renamed both events calendar plugin folders to -old and uploaded the 3.0/3.0.1 versions that were working fine yesterday. For me, at least, this appears to have restored my calendar and events–they reappeared and all links are working.

Totally YMMV, not sure if this is recommended or not, but this did work for me, at least until a fixed update is pushed–

theshutterclick
    Participant

Yep.. I had the same problem.. All my events are gone.. They’re still on the site, but when you go to view the calendar nothing shows up.. Kinda annoying, I’m sure they’ll fix it.

zeke
    Participant

Mine sounds similar as well. Events show up on the main (large) calendar just fine and will display when I click on the event (although the formatting is way off and will need to be tweaked/fixed). However, the widget shows no upcoming events in the sidebar. This is kinda critical…

Amanda
    Participant

I’m in the same boat. No events display on the front-end at all. No events display on the calendar and I get a “Page Not Found” for single event pages.

frankomator
    Participant

Something went wrong with the last update of Events Calendar Pro 3.0.2. All events are still in the backend but vanished completely from the frontend calendar. I hope for a bugfix soon. Or make Pro 3.0.1. available again.

Stephen
    Participant

I have also had to turn off the pro version as it produces a 404 page. When I turn off the pro version it shows backup. Please fix as soon as possible.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • The topic ‘After Update to latest Version Events Do Not Show’ is closed to new replies.