After Update to latest Version Events Do Not Show

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO After Update to latest Version Events Do Not Show

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Neil
    Participant

As with others, all okay on restoration of old plugin files.

lingezegen
    Participant

where can I get the PRO 3.0.1. files?

Bernhard
    Participant

@Benjamin: go to the download-section, right-klick on “Download” from 3.0.2 and choose “Copy link location”. Then paste this to your browser’s url-bar, replace 3.0.2 with 3.0.1 and press enter.

John Niernberger
    Participant

@Bernard – where were you yesterday when we needed you, lol. 🙂

Bernhard
    Participant
    mrdanmorgan
    Participant

Rolling back to 3.0.1 has fixed the problem for me. Many thanks for the advice in this thread.

aspan
    Participant

Just adding to the choir.
    Same issue with 3.02, reverting back to 3.01 solved the problem with no data loss.

Christopher Roy
    Participant

+1 for me. Events are in the backend as published. No events in the Calendar list, month view or individual events. Are we getting any support for this. Hope the guys are working on it. Could we hear from you if you are so you know this is an issue for many? Also anyone know where do get a copy of the old plugin or how to revert?

Bernhard
    Participant

@Christopher: posted the answer 5 posts above 😉

Go to the download-section, right-klick on “Download” from 3.0.2 and choose “Copy link location”. Then paste this to your browser’s url-bar, replace 3.0.2 with 3.0.1 and press enter.

Christopher Roy
    Participant

Worked. Tks. I will wait just a few more hours before backing out to hear if there is an update before proceeding. Here is the link if others would like it. Thanks Bernard!

The Events Calendar

Hamish
    Participant

Just wanted to also confirm the reversion from 3.0.2 to 3.0.1 restored events data for me too

Bernhard
    Participant

You are welcome!
    I was not sure if tribe wants to see the link in the forum, that’s why I only gave the explanation how to download from the private area 😉

Cynthia Lockley
    Participant

Your directions for getting the 3.0.1 version worked great. Thank you!
    I really hope they fix this problem soon or at least let us know they are looking at it.

Christopher Roy
    Participant

Yes. I posted the link because it is only accessible when you are logged in so only paid members can get at it. Just trying to make it easy for everyone. This has caused a big impact and credibility battering for us on a big weekend of events without a calendar. I’m backing out now since we haven’t heard anything from anyone at tri.be yet

Christopher Roy
    Participant

Love this product. Great plugin. But this 3.0.2 version is broken. They have been great in past at fixing. I backed out to 3.0.1 without issue. Removed 3.0.2 and reinstalled 3.0.1 and all events are back as normal. Looking forward to the fix!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • The topic ‘After Update to latest Version Events Do Not Show’ is closed to new replies.