After Update to latest Version Events Do Not Show

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO After Update to latest Version Events Do Not Show

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Stephen
    Participant

I have an update, I had downloaded the 3.0.1 pro and replaced the one on the server (3.0.2) with the 3.0.1 and all seems to work again. I am running the latest wordpress version 3.5.2 and using the genesis framework Version: 2.0.0-beta2. I think from here out, I will wait a few weeks before updating the software.

John Niernberger
    Participant

+1, no events on front-end.

jasongrasshopper
    Participant

Same for me. I just updated to Calendar 3.0.1 and Pro 3.0.2 and all events are showing on the back end but not on the front end. Urgent fix needed.

Susan
    Participant

I’m having the same problem! All my events are in the back end, but nothing showing on our website. HELP.

adventuresneo
    Participant

Thanks for the heads up on events disappearing after the update this week. I think I’ll hold off on the time being on updating until more info is available.

David
    Participant

Same thing here.

Peter
    Participant

events-calendar-pro.php (3.0.2) contains errors in two SQL queries. These queries reference “wp_postmeta”, which fails if you’re using a table prefix. After patching this to reference “{$wpdb->postmeta}” (like most queries in this file), my events appear to work again.

viwedis
    Participant

Thanks for debuging Peter!
    Replacing it twice and changing in the second query ‘ with ” worked for me.

Susan
    Participant

Sounds like a great fix Peter, but I have no idea how to make that change 🙁 Lucy

John Niernberger
    Participant

Didn’t fix mine actually… patched as @Peter said, then changed the single quotes to double as @viwedis suggested but don’t think that would matter in this case. Anyway, still no posts – either in the calendar or in the widgets (though at least I *have* a calendar and widgets, before it was blank. I’m thinking there’s more bad queries elsewhere as well. At least the code is nicely commented so we know who wrote them. And – smoking gun – these queries say ‘since 3.0.2’. 🙂

Amanda
    Participant

Hi everyone,
    Just wanted to reiterate a solution by @littlerchicken if your calendar was working with version 3.0.1. You can rollback to this version if you have the old plugin files. If you didn’t backup before upgrading, check your Downloads folder or wherever you may have downloaded the v 3.0.1 update. If you unzipped the file and installed the update that way, you may still have the .zip file (even check your Trash if you cleaned up right away). The zip file is named “events-calendar-pro.3.0.1.zip”.
    In your directory: “/wp-content/plugins” Replace the “events-calendar-pro” folder (v 3.0.2) with your recovered v 3.0.1 folder “events-calendar-pro”.
    Hope this helps someone.

Beth
    Participant

My entire calendar has disappeared as well and now goes to my “Page not found” page. I’ve reset my permalinks and tried everything, except downgrading, which I may need to try next.

http://deals.ingoodcents.com/events/

Adam
    Participant

I replaced 3.0.2 with 3.0.1 and things are back to normal. Do not update to 3.0.2 if you are reading this.

Benjamin Kouba
    Participant

Can somebody post the 3.0.1 files? I don’t have anything but an ancient version, and 3.0.2…

Neil
    Participant

Same problem – backing out upgrade now…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • The topic ‘After Update to latest Version Events Do Not Show’ is closed to new replies.