After / Problem with the function tribe_get_listview_prev_link ()

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator After / Problem with the function tribe_get_listview_prev_link ()

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rivet
    Participant

Hello,

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/problem-with-the-function-tribe_get_listview_prev_link-2/#post-1370329

Ok it turns out it’s a Jquery problem then?

I can see some lines in red here:

JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1
    jquery-migrate.min.js: 2: 542
    Array ["TEC Debug: Tribe JS init Events, Init Timer started from tribe-events.js." ]
    tribe-events.min.js: 1: 645
    TEC Debug: Browser and events settings information:
    tribe-events.min.js: 1: 463
    Array ["TEC Debug: tribe-events.js successfully loaded"]
    Array ["TEC Debug: bootstrapDatepicker was just initialized in \" tribe-events-bar.js \ "on:", {...}]
    Array ["TEC Debug: tribe-events-bar.js successfully loaded"]
    Array ["TEC Debug: tribe-events-ajax-list.js successfully loaded"]

But my skills stop here. What should I do to fix this problem?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Rivet!

Thanks for following up with this issue. Let me help you with the troubleshooting.

I know you mentioned in your other post that you have another site with the same theme and with Events Calendar and there is not this problem. While this could be no issue for your other site, there is a chance that a specific setting in the theme/plugin could be causing this conflict.

Could you please try switching to a default theme and see if it changes anything?

We suggest you setup a dev/staging site so you can make all these tests without disrupting the live site.

Also, please share with us your complete system information by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Victor

Rivet
    Participant

Hello
    I’m not sure I can do that but I’ll let you know.

Also, please share with us your complete system information by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

These info are on the previous topic. The link is above

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Rivet.
    Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Rivet!

Thanks for following up with this thread.

I am not able to see your complete system information in your previous post. Could you please copy and paste in a private reply your complete system information by going to wp-admin > Events > Help ?

Although I could not find the exact page in your site where you are having this issue, I do see a Javascript error in your main events page. To discard any theme or plugin conflicts, the best approach would be to test for conflicts > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/

Also, please make sure you are using the latest version of The Events Calendar.

If you see no difference when switching to a default theme and deactivating all other plugins, then we’ll need to make some deeper troubleshooting.

Let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Rivet!

I’m sorry to hear your experience with this thread was not good.

All topics will auto-close after 3 weeks of inactivity. If that happens, don’t hesitate to open a new topic linking to the previous one and we’ll be happy to continue helping with it.

Best,
    Victor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘After / Problem with the function tribe_get_listview_prev_link ()’ is closed to new replies.