Problem with the function tribe_get_listview_prev_link ()

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Problem with the function tribe_get_listview_prev_link ()

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rivet
    Participant

hello,

on my page type list, the previous event link does not work.

On rollover it displays the link “mysiteweb/events/list/?Tribe_event_display=past&tribe_paged=1”, but when I click, nothing happens?

An idea of where this can come from?

Thank you.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Rivet!

Thanks for contacting us. I will gladly help you with this issue. First, I need a little more information to test this in the browser.

Can you try switching to the default theme of 2017 to see if the issue continues?

Also, can you provide us with your system information to better troubleshoot the issue?

Below is a help guide in case you need it.

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Thanks,
    Brendan

Rivet
    Participant

Site URL / https://viacampesina.org/fr
    Multisite / Yes 1
    Site Language / fr_FR
    Character Set / UTF-8
    WordPress version / 4.8.2
    PHP version / 5.6.30-0+deb8u1

PHP /
    max_execution_time = 30
    memory_limit = 512M
    upload_max_filesize = 128M
    post_max_size = 128M

WP Date Format / j F Y
    WP Time Format / G\hi
    Week Starts On / 1
    Common Library Dir /var/www/viacampesina.org/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/common/src/Tribe
    Common Library Version / 4.6.2

I disabled all the plugins and the problem persists.

By cons when I put a theme by default it works again.

An idea of where this can come from?

Thank you for your help.

Rivet
    Participant

Hello,

And I forgot to specify that I have another site with the same theme and with Events Calendar and there is not this problem.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Rivet,

Thanks for the info! It appears your site is running an older version of jQuery. This plugin is designed to work with the version of jQuery that ships with WordPress. Next steps would be to to update the version of jQuery on your theme. Looking at the errors on the site, it appears the spinner is not loading due to a conflict in jQuery which is causing the events to no populate in list view.

Here is a helpful article to test for conflicts and look for a possible solution:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/

Hope that helps and once you get jQuery updated, let us know if the conflict was resolved.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with the function tribe_get_listview_prev_link ()’ is closed to new replies.