"Add to Calendar" in Email Confirmation or "Waitlist" features?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions "Add to Calendar" in Email Confirmation or "Waitlist" features?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bill Banks

Hi Events Calendar Pro,

In the confirmation email that is provided after a ticket is RSVP’d or purchased, does the email confirmation contain an “Add to Calendar” button or link?

Our primary needs are: (A) event filtering ✅ [good-to-go here] (B) add to calendar feature in email confirmation, and (C) waitlist/overflow ability (to grab user info for anyone who wishes to register for an event beyond registration).

If anyone can help me understand, that would help immensely! Thank you!

Bill Banks

Dudes, not sure about this platform for pre-sales. This makes your potential customers (me) feel like a corn flake and may have to totally cross your plugin off the list of possible solutions. I know it’s a Saturday but others area getting responses from your team. Bummer. Definitely not rock on hand emoji, but sad face emoji.

Bill Banks

Why not create a ticketing system instead? Where users can submit using a FORM a question, which would go to a ticketing system and be responded by your staff?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Bill,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

The “Add to calendar” buttons are not included in the ticket email by default, but we do have a snippet that you can use to add them in.

It sounds like you’ve already come across Filter Bar for event filtering, but please let me know if you have any additional questions on this!

There is not currently any built-in waitlist functionality. However, one option might be creating an additional free ticket or RSVP ticket with an unlimited capacity after the paid ticket has sold out. You could then contact them if a spot becomes available.

For more info on how ticketing works, I would recommend taking a look at the following articles, which will give you a great overview of what features and settings are available:

New User Primer: Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus

Settings Overview: Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus

Managing Your Orders and Attendees

Moving Tickets

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you’d like to take Event Tickets Plus for a test run, feel free to do so!

Please note that we typically do not have support available over the weekends, although we may occasionally when we have an unusually high volume of threads. You can read more about our forum guidelines here. I do understand that the forum format is not everyone’s favorite…one reason we use it is so that there is an easy way for users to search past questions to see if theirs may have already been answered, saving them the wait time of having to post a new thread. However, if you would like to see a different format implemented (like tickets), then please do let us know over in our Feature Ideas Forum! This is what we use to gauge user interest in new features and help plan future development.

If you have any other questions, please let me know!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘"Add to Calendar" in Email Confirmation or "Waitlist" features?’ is closed to new replies.