access to calendar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions access to calendar

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tim Cox

My site is going to be an online newspaper. I want a community calendar plug-in that will enable me to let subscribers go in and enter and post their own community events — bake sales, nonprofit fundraising events, etc. Does your calendar have this kind of feature?
    Thanks.
    TC

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Tim,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

Community Events will let users submit events from the front end of the site. It also lets you select the default status that events are submitted into, giving you the opportunity to review and approve submitted events before they are published on your calendar (if you would like to do so).

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you’d like to take Community Events for a test run, feel free to do so! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Tim Cox

How much is it?
    Can you refer me to any customer websites where I can look at it? I’m particularly interested in newspaper websites.
    Thanks.
    TC

Jovana

Hello,

My company wants to make a website with membership and to show just specific events (calendars) to specific users (groups of users). Is it possible with PRO version of this plugin?

Thank you in advance!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Tim,

A Community Events license is $89/year, which includes access to premium support on our Help Desk.

You can see some examples of customer sites using The Events Calendar (which is required for Community Events) as well as some of our other premium add-ons over on our Showcase page. I’m not sure if there are any newspaper sites specifically. However, please note that themes can have a large influence on how our plugins appear on the front end, so things might look a bit different on some of these sites than they do out-of-the-box. You can see the default styling and layouts over on our demo site, wpshindig.com.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Jovana,

Thanks for checking out Events Calendar Pro!

This is not currently built-in functionality of The Events Calendar or Events Calendar Pro, but you could get this set up with some customizations. This article has some tips on how you can go about this.

If you have any other questions, can you please open up a new thread? We’ll be happy to help you out there! 🙂

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘access to calendar’ is closed to new replies.