Events Calendar PRO

•  
    • Comments
    • Updated
    • Solved Closed
      error message

Posted by: jussibr
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/05/29 at 12:50pm

When logged in as an admin I see the following error code at the start of every event listing in post view. ‘Content template debug: Calling function is dd_exclude_js_trim_excerpt’ Not sure what the problem is. Thanks!

• 5/29/14
    • Solved Closed
      Month Datepicker (minViewMode: 'months') on Day View

Posted by: libertyme
      Most Recent by: Brook on 2014/05/29 at 8:03am

Hi Tribe, I’ve been trying to change the datepicker in the admin bar on day views (e.g. /events/2014-03-25/) to the same datepicker used on month views (e.g. events/2014-03/). In other words, change the datepicker on day views to use minViewMode: ‘…

• 5/29/14
    • Solved Closed
      List View "Previous Events" not working

Posted by: James
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/05/29 at 7:01am

I’m not sure what’s happening. This was all working just fine, but I turned it over to the client, and now it’s not. I’m not saying they broke something (I don’t think they’ve touched any code), but I can’t figure out…

• 5/29/14
    • Solved Closed
      Cannot split off first occurence of recurring events

Posted by: dchaney
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/05/29 at 6:45am

I did not see this specific issue in prior posts. First: WP 3.9.1, TEC 3.5.2, TEC Pro 3.5.2 I’ve created several series of recurring events. In almost all instances, the event that is the first in the series gives mixed signals about what is happening.…

• 5/29/14
    • Solved Closed
      Events single page not found

Posted by: itchybrain
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/05/29 at 5:58am

Gday Tribe I’ve been using the plugin successfully, but after a recent upgrade of Pro to 3.5.2 the display of single event info is getting a 404. The URLs in the browser look correct, so I’m stymied as to why they won’t display. I noticed my…

• 5/29/14
    • Solved Closed
      Next and Previous events stopped after upgrading to Events Pro

Posted by: brokelyn
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/05/29 at 5:56am

After upgrading to Events Pro and Community Events, there seems to be a JavaScript error preventing any Ajax functions and JS function from working. The most noticeable is the loss of functionality to go to the next page of events since it’s an Ajax lo…

• 5/29/14
    • Solved Closed
      Weird, random issue with the plugin and my site.

Posted by: danielfazio
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/05/29 at 5:49am

Hi there, Had my site looking exactly how I wanted and it was working great. I didn’t run any updates but all the sudden was getting a blank screen this morning. http://www.myurl.com/calendar was working fine. but the in the dashboard I was getting a “fa…

• 5/29/14
    • Solved Closed
      How to show selected events on homepage

Posted by: sabinevi
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/05/28 at 11:20am

Hi, I’m using the Pro-version. My client wants to have four selected events in photo-view on the homepage and I’m not sure how to do that. I considered setting up a category ‘homepage’ where these four items could go in to and calling …

• 5/28/14
    • Solved Closed
      Page / Event Titles

Posted by: dominikborde
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/05/28 at 10:02am

Hey guys, I had been using TEC 2.0.11 and found that page titles were not showing on my template. Barry provided the following code but it does not seem to work with TEC 3 – I can’t figure it out as looking at the codex for this the filter seems …

• 5/28/14
    • Solved Closed
      The Events Calendar/PRO 3.6: changes you should be aware of

Posted by: Rob
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2014/05/28 at 9:24am

As of today, 3.6 updates have been launched for The Events Calendar, Events Calendar PRO and their stable of premium add-ons. While not as significant an overhaul of the codebase as we saw in the 3.5 release, there are a number of fairly major changes in this…

• 5/28/14
    • Solved Closed
      Change text from 'Events for' to 'Classes in' in month view

Posted by: belisama
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/05/28 at 9:15am

I’ve seen several forum questions regarding this, but cannot find a solution for my site. I used the function below (from https://tri.be/support/forums/topic/how-to-change-all-occurance-of-events-to-programs/); however, if I deactivate the plugin for up…

• 5/28/14
    • Solved Closed
      Events List Widget

Posted by: wpsitter
      Most Recent by: Brook on 2014/05/28 at 8:05am

Notice that this bug was reported previously and topic closed, but not resolved. The “view all events in category” does not just show the category-specified events but all categories. Is there a way to stop this link appearing until you have worke…

• 5/28/14
    • Solved Closed
      Posts 2 Posts Connections & Event End Time

Posted by: ipsdc
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/05/27 at 12:19pm

I’ve discovered a bug in which P2P connections don’t show up or work in the WordPress backend unless the event end time is set in the future. This is using the latest version of both plugins (EC 3.5.1 and P2P 1.6.3). I must also note, the plugins…

• 5/27/14
    • Solved Closed
      Plugin Update messed up formatting, tons of duplicates

Posted by: Jada Jarillo
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/05/27 at 12:11pm

I recently updated to 3.5.2, and now all of our events have a handful of duplicates each day. Also, on the month view it seems to alter the css when I hover over an event, making the title text larger, and including an image and the event details. This causes…

• 5/27/14
    • Solved Closed
      Permalinks Issue

Posted by: steven
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/05/27 at 12:07pm

Apparently the links to some events in this sites calendar have become non functional recently. I built the site but dont maintain it so can’t unfortunatel pin point what might have recently happened to cause this issue. If you g…

• 5/27/14
    • Solved Closed
      Week View: Adjust height?

Posted by: frogstar42
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/05/27 at 5:41am

I have seen answers that maybe a future rlease will allow us to change the start/finish times of the week view but my question is slightly different. Can I change HOW MUCH of the week view hours shows? Can I make the week view a longer page? My style allows…

• 5/27/14
    • Solved Closed
      Upgrading from Events to Events Pro

Posted by: 3md
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/05/26 at 2:16pm

I installed the free version and set up many events. I now want to use the Pro version, which I purchased; however there’s no way to enter in a license key under the Licenses section AND the Plugin will not let me update it – it says it’s th…

• 5/26/14
    • Solved Closed
      Events URL slug multilanguge

Posted by: ahawwari
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/05/26 at 2:16pm

Hi the website multi language ar & en i using for translate wpml, the problem: click the events from menu en correct. click the events from menu ar is redirect to latest post. how fix the link?

• 5/26/14
    • Solved Closed
      lots of Questions from a Rookie

Posted by: aberdeb
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/05/26 at 2:15pm

I don’t see Events on my Menu. It will allow me to move a single event to the menu but I can’t add a tab for the calendar. I have All-in-one (Timelys crashmaster)installed but disabled, that shows up on the menu as “Calendar”. And I do…

• 5/26/14
    • Solved Closed
      301 Redirect

Posted by: revmsg
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/05/26 at 2:14pm

I updated to 3.5.2 PRO as we were having issues with recurring events. When I activate and clear our cache, site goes into a redirect loop on the homepage.

• 5/26/14
    • Solved Closed
      Date format in calendar view

Posted by: marcosnoy
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/05/26 at 2:01pm

Hello, After updating my theme (Espresso) and TEC Pro, the date format of my events changed to the American format. In my general settings in wordpress it’s set to the European standard so i have no clue where to change this. The theme support didn̵…

• 5/26/14
    • Solved Closed
      Overview not showing correctly

Posted by: vonweiler
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/05/26 at 2:00pm

Hi, I have a problem wiht the calendar. My them has 4 colums; 3 for content and 1 for the widget area. And this is how the plugin shows the calendar. http://wp.healthinvestment.nl/scholingen/categorie/scholingen-2014/

• 5/26/14
    • Solved Closed
      Duplicate (Copy) Event

Posted by: Joseph Coppola
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/05/26 at 1:50pm

How do I duplicate an event. Since one of my events can occur twice in a year I need to copy the entire event entry to create the same event on different date.

• 5/26/14
    • Solved Closed
      Where do people actually sign up for the event?

Posted by: sakirose
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/05/26 at 7:49am

Hello [I’ve decided to try this instead of Events Expresso] and although It’s probably an oversite, I cannot figure out how people sign up and register for an event!? After posting an event using this plugin, I’m merely getting fancy blog po…

• 5/26/14
    • Solved Closed
      Calendar Widget broken (possible jQuery problem)

Posted by: barn2media
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/05/26 at 7:39am

Hello, I’m using the Calendar widget about half way down the homepage of a development website and unfortunately the ajax does not work. When clicking on a date, we are sent to the top of the page instead of ajax loading the correct events. Although whe…

• 5/26/14
    • Solved Closed
      Plugin widget dates are unaffected by WP date format

Posted by: littleshiva
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/05/26 at 7:31am

This is all Greek to me, but I’m copying and pasting what Jesse Petersen told me to put here: “Plugin widget dates are unaffected by WP date format AND customizing the date format in the plugin file” Also, the date-picker/field for the event…

• 5/26/14
    • Solved Closed
      Tribe_events | in title

Posted by: gregoiregarneau
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/05/26 at 7:12am

Hi, Is there a way to erase ” Tribe_events | Brain Gym ® 101 (4 jours)” in the title ? See here : http://neurogymtonik.org/event/brain-gym-101-5/ I don’t for what reason i got this two time ?? Thank’s for helping me ! Grégoire

• 5/26/14
    • Solved Closed
      After upgrade, calendar keeps churning

Posted by: Lee Ann Walling
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/05/26 at 6:57am

Hello, I followed your advice about installing cleanup plugin — and it worked with another website using the same theme (Incarnation). I have done the same thing with this website, http://www.stjamesmillcreek.org, and the calendar just churns and churns…

• 5/26/14
    • Solved Closed
      3.5 Responsive Views – trying again

Posted by: Andy Fragen
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/05/26 at 6:10am

It seems that the responsive views in 3.5 have removed the category class tags from the event. Needless to say this makes CSS that is specific to category classes moot. See http://tribe.drfragen.info

• 5/26/14
    • Solved Closed
      3.5 Not Rockin' the "Pro" Tag :-(

Posted by: jpnewton
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/05/24 at 2:04pm

Hey guys — I installed the 3.5 free version last night and liked it so much I upgraded to the Pro Biz version. (yes I emailed begging for a coupon code 😉 A couple of things… When I have the box checked to show the “Calendar powered by Th…

• 5/24/14
    • Solved Closed
      Add Label to displayEventVenueDropdown

Posted by: integrity
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/05/24 at 2:03pm

I was wondering if it would be possible to add a label to the displayEventVenueDropdown function? The displayEventOrganizerDropdown is similar and has <label for=”saved_organizer”>. Would it be possible to get <label for=”saved_venu…

• 5/24/14
    • Solved Closed
      Missing Events When Styled

Posted by: dmajor
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/05/24 at 2:00pm

The theme I am using (Virtue) doesn’t seem to handle your new version so well. When I use anything but the skeleton styling the events in the month view disappear or you can’t hover/click on them (I can’t tell which). And no events show up i…

• 5/24/14
    • Solved Closed
      Add HTML before event content issue

Posted by: Alicia
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/05/23 at 12:02pm

I’m trying to add a shortcode to download a class flyer to this content area. It doesn’t work. Does this area not support shortcodes? Is there a way to get this to work? I also tried to add it to the class descriptions and it’s not working.

• 5/23/14
    • Solved Closed
      Bugs concerning 3.5

Posted by: Lars
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/05/23 at 12:00pm

Hi, we found a number of bugs in 3.5: 1. Updating to 3.5 failed: https://www.dropbox.com/s/l60pd290nx0j8vc/Screenshot%202014-03-28%2010.23.46.png 2. Not possible to change “Default view”. The dropdown automatically selects the first ticked view fr…

• 5/23/14
    • Solved Closed
      Mini calendar widget showing events in the past.

Posted by: bernhardprange
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/05/23 at 11:55am

Hi there, an event starting yesterday but reaching into the next day will be shown the full day and not until it is over. Example. Today is the 12.02.14 14:00 The event starting on 11.02.14 -20:00 until 12.02.14 -03:00 will still be shown. This is not very us…

• 5/23/14
    • Solved Closed
      Create an iCal feed for one specific event category?

Posted by: Dorian Speed
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/05/23 at 11:53am

I created a site for our Little League using ECP and a category for each individual team, so that they can see the schedule for just their team, like in this link: http://missouricityll.org/events/category/teams/majors/brewers-majors/upcoming/ I’d assum…

• 5/23/14
    • Solved Closed
      Subscribe by Category using webcal://

Posted by: Glenn
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/05/23 at 11:53am

If we try to subscribe to the ical feed using ‘webcal’. Example, webcal://site.com/events/ical. We get all events ok. If we try to subscribe to a category feed by using webcal://site.com/events/category/category-slug/ical we still get all the events and n…

• 5/23/14
    • Solved Closed
      Modifying Links From Featured Image on Events Page

Posted by: bigriverseo
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/05/23 at 11:52am

Great plugin, guys. Very impressive. My questions is related to the Featured Image that I am attaching to events. This image shows up in the Calendar List View (as a thumbnail), and also at the top of individual event pages. In both of these locations, the o…

• 5/23/14
    • Solved Closed
      Issue with Events Cal Pro and P2 Theme

Posted by: mrjarbenne
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/05/23 at 11:52am

I’m seeing this issue specifically on the P2 theme. When the plugin is activated the comments disappear. Here’s a screencast illustrating what I’m seeing. http://screencast.com/t/GSDfijTzjd

• 5/23/14

You must be logged in and hold an active support license to create new topics in the support forum. Please visit our products store to purchase a license.