Events Calendar PRO

•  
    • Comments
    • Updated
    • Solved Closed
      Display Categories in List View by Default

Posted by: abqsangha
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2014/10/27 at 4:53pm

Early in 2014 there was a post with suggested code to add to the functions.php file of the theme to have the main events page display in Month View but all categories pages to display as List View. I added that code to my functions.php file but after I instal…

• 10/27/14
    • Solved Closed
      Events not appearing in main blog loop

Posted by: aehhub
      Most Recent by: Josh on 2014/10/27 at 4:17pm

Hello, I ticked the checkbox and added the PHP recommended here https://theeventscalendar.com/how-to-add-events-to-your-rss-feed/ but the events don’t display on my theme http://demo.qodeinteractive.com/bridge/ . They do display in the WordPress 2014 th…

• 10/27/14
    • Solved Closed
      Disable AJAX pagination for month views.

Posted by: tw2113
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2014/10/27 at 11:54am

Is it possible to disable loading pagination via when moving between months? We have a case of a user does a search and gets the initial results, and then paginates between months. The browser URL retains all of the $_GET parameters including the search ones,…

• 10/27/14
    • Solved Closed
      Help! I broke it.

Posted by: joedailey
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2014/10/27 at 10:06am

I’m using Generate Press theme 1.1.9. Also using the List Category Posts plugin to populate a page with all posts categorized as “Events” (I think there might be a conflict there?). Anyway, after installing the Events Calendar, and creating …

• 10/27/14
    • Solved Closed
      Unable to Update Event Calendar

Posted by: joshuah
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2014/10/27 at 9:57am

I recentlty purchased Events Calendar Pro for its recurring events feature. I installed the pro pluggin but get a warning message “Your version of The Events Calendar is not up-to-date with one of your The Events Calendar add-ons. Please update now.R…

• 10/27/14
    • Solved Closed
      Exclude Category

Posted by: Philip Murray
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2014/10/27 at 9:56am

hi Barry, Following on from this thread – https://tri.be/support/forums/topic/exclude-specific-category/#post-724625 the issue i have is i want to EXCLUDE a specific category from displaying in the MONTH VIEW is you look at this client site http://www.b…

• 10/27/14
    • Solved Closed
      Pricing Levels

Posted by: mshane
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2014/10/27 at 9:55am

I have events with multiple pricing levels. When a new event is created there is one place to enter a price. Is there a way to add multiple prices to an event or do I need to put pricing in the description? Thanks

• 10/27/14
    • Solved Closed
      calendar pro + Facebook events plugin not working

Posted by: bluecanoe
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2014/10/27 at 9:52am

I bought calendar pro and Facebook plugin from y’all a little over a year ago (licenses have expired). They are not working correctly and I am thinking its because they are not compatible with my version of the generic events calendar plugin. I do not w…

• 10/27/14
    • Solved Closed
      Calendar now missing after upgrade to Pro 3.8.1

Posted by: Darryl
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2014/10/27 at 8:54am

Recently upgraded the calendar. Now the calendar page comes up blank where the calendar should be. The Upcoming Events page shows 404 Page Not Found. Any thoughts? I apologize if this has been covered elsewhere. Thanks in advance.

• 10/27/14
    • Solved Closed
      blog is being set to current_page_parent

Posted by: wildheart
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2014/10/27 at 8:00am

Hi, Love your plugin. Good work. I notice that when I go to my events page that the blog menu item is being assigned the .current_page_parent class. Check it out here: http://yogareading.co.uk/events/ How do I remove this? Thanks, Guy

• 10/27/14
    • Solved Closed
      How to Get Maps to Show with CSV Upload

Posted by: mpurse
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2014/10/27 at 6:48am

Could you please tell me how to ensure that google maps is set to show as default when I do a cdv upload? I did have the following meta title but that doesn’t seem to work: event_show_map

• 10/27/14
    • Solved Closed
      User Permission

Posted by: vandenberg25
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2014/10/27 at 6:48am

I have an issue with a “SHOP MANAGER” role not a having access to the Events Calendar to create, view, edit any events…in fact the EVENTS menu tab only will display {Tags, Import, & Add-ons} in the Events sub menu. Any tips how I can f…

• 10/27/14
    • Solved Closed
      Date showing up in time field on Events Calendar List

Posted by: tom
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/10/24 at 4:14pm

Well you all solved my first problem today, I’m hoping you can help me with my second issue. In both the list-widget and the list-calendar an event that I entered with a date of Oct. 18 from 1 to 6 p.m. is displaying at October 18 @ October 18. See the …

• 10/24/14
    • Solved Closed
      List of Events

Posted by: midwestmarketing
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/10/24 at 4:13pm

Perhaps I used the wrong search terms but couldn’t find this issue. On the site the events for October only list the first 2 weeks but if you go to November > the list shows all events for that month. Why? If I go to October 16 > there are events.…

• 10/24/14
    • Solved Closed
      Events Showing in Archive Question

Posted by: mshane
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/10/24 at 4:12pm

Hello – I have a functional question. I am using the Calendar to display classes that are held at an acting studio. A class will run for example for 3 days from 9am-6pm. My problem is with how this is displayed on the calendar archive page. If I se…

• 10/24/14
    • Solved Closed
      Events-Calendar-Pro Widget + Colorbox

Posted by: simpleconnections
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2014/10/24 at 1:58pm

I’ve got colorbox working on my first page with the widget, but if I change months using the navigation buttons, the colorbox functionality breaks. My research indicates that this is because when the widget updates the grid via AJAX, Colorbox loses trac…

• 10/24/14
    • Solved Closed
      Recurrent events

Posted by: lichtcentrumschellingwoude

Hi Guys, Thanks for the nice plug in! I bought the pro version for the recurring events option, but I am facing some difficulties. My client has a recurrent event/lesson that occurs every monday, wednesday & thursday. Is there a way to create one event ou…

• 10/24/14
    • Solved Closed
      The return of Google Maps

Posted by: J T

Thanks to Brian for the help with this issue. After following the advice to deactivate and delete all Events Calendar plugins and re-installing from freshly downloaded plugin files and finding that it had no effect, I started on the dreaded deactivating plugi…

• 10/24/14
    • Solved Closed
      How to remove "recurring event (see all)" from widget

Posted by: brakar
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2014/10/24 at 1:57pm

I have a Norwegian installation with the widget activated in the sidebar. On every recurring event the widget displays a line with the text “Recurring Event (See all)”. Please let me know how I can remove this information from the sidebar while ke…

• 10/24/14
    • Solved Closed
      Google Map not displaying on new version

Posted by: mattcuba
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2014/10/24 at 1:57pm

Cheers, Upon upgrading to the new version of Tri.be calendar, the Google Map feature ceases to exist on all events. Note: The Map view for the calendar is not available as a feature on my website anymore. Help would be appreciated, or a link to downgrade to …

• 10/24/14
    • Solved Closed
      Pictures import

Posted by: werbeagenturlauf
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2014/10/24 at 1:56pm

Hi i got a simular question like in here: https://tri.be/support/forums/topic/help-where-can-i-find-the-database-tables-for-event-manager/ how can i add a link for the import of pictures? it would be helpfull! Thanks Michael

• 10/24/14
    • Solved Closed
      Calendar stopped displaying

Posted by: gabrielcosmeticsinc
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2014/10/24 at 1:55pm

The calendar has suddenly stopped working on the theme. No plugins were added. All I tried to do was change the slug where the calendar was displaying, and it will no longer appear.

• 10/24/14
    • Solved Closed
      User alternate post types in calendar

Posted by: Beth
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2014/10/24 at 1:55pm

Would it be possible to have Modern Tribe’s Events Calendar plug-in display other posts besides the Events Post Type as events on the calendar? We want it to work so that when our client updates a post within a certain Post Type, it automatically create…

• 10/24/14
    • Solved Closed
      Sub Nav – Nav Previous and Nav Next

Posted by: Travis Olson
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2014/10/24 at 1:54pm

Is there a way to move the sub nav with the previous month and next month to the top of the page before the calendar and under the search bar. Instead of under the calendar where no one sees it? Any help would be great!

• 10/24/14
    • Solved Closed
      Page Not Found for event pages

Posted by: msandweb
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2014/10/24 at 1:50pm

Hi – I’m having trouble creating events on my new installation of the Events Calendar which I think is related to the theme / permalinks. When I create an event it shows up on the calendar (http://msand.org.au/events) but the event/venue/organise…

• 10/24/14
    • Solved Closed
      Duplicate Weekly Views, etc. – Again

Posted by: dmg4683
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2014/10/24 at 1:50pm

Well, I’m trying this again since you decided to close my thread without actually helping me. I simply need to know how to essentially duplicate mysite.com/events to mysite.com/events2 that uses all of the same calendar info on both, but can offer diffe…

• 10/24/14
    • Solved Closed
      Map view donĀ“t works

Posted by: charrame
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2014/10/24 at 1:49pm

Hi, all the events views rules, but the map one no. This is the link http://zaragenda.com/agenda/map/ What can I do? thanks

• 10/24/14
    • Solved Closed
      sort functionality on the backend glitch

Posted by: hikeitbaby
      Most Recent by: Josh on 2014/10/24 at 10:22am

I added some functionality to the functions.php file to change the name of “events”, “venue”, and “organizer” (per 2 suggestions in the support docs) and now the sort functionality on the backend is hiding anything other th…

• 10/24/14
    • Solved Closed
      Editing the Events page

Posted by: theimageworks
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2014/10/24 at 6:55am

The events page is setting the page featured image and page title to that of the last edited event. Please can you help resolve this issue. I ideally would like it to show the next upcoming event but setting a default title and featured image for this page wo…

• 10/24/14
    • Solved Closed
      manually updating plugins using ftp

Posted by: imdesigngroup
      Most Recent by: Brook on 2014/10/23 at 11:06pm

I’m trying to update, the-events-calendar-community-events plugin. When updating this plugin manually I noticed the old file name is: the-events-calendar-community-events where the new file name has .3.8.1 added to the end, so now it reads the-events-ca…

• 10/23/14
    • Solved Closed
      Creating a child theme

Posted by: theimageworks
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/10/23 at 10:09am

Hi, I’d like to make changes to the single-event.php file in a way that wont be lost when the plugin is updated. I’ve tried placing the file in themes/my_theme/the-events-calendar/views/single-event.php but the changes are ignored. I’ve even…

• 10/23/14
    • Solved Closed
      Calendar Month View –

Posted by: jshammah
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2014/10/23 at 9:11am

In Calendar Month View – upper right corner we have [Events From Date] and [View As] fields. When landing on page first time the “stylized” dropdown for View As isn’t rendered properly – when doing a refresh it renders properly.

• 10/23/14
    • Solved Closed
      Widget Settings

Posted by: jimlapier
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2014/10/23 at 9:09am

I use a themify.me theme which I really like but it seems to conflict a bit with some of the functions of Events Calendar (can’t specify a featured image for an event with Themify activated, I have to set the theme to 2014, create the event / set the im…

• 10/23/14
    • Solved Closed
      cannot import website in 3.8

Posted by: screenrage
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2014/10/23 at 9:04am

Maybe I misunderstood but I thought v3.8 supports importing of website addresses in both events and venues. Well neither one is working. I see all the standard fields but it does not recognizer a website heading.

• 10/23/14
    • Solved Closed
      Remove breadcrumbs on calendar and single event pages

Posted by: cypressskiclub
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2014/10/23 at 8:53am

Hi – I am using The Events Calendar PRO with the Enfold theme. I have my theme setup to display title and breadcrumbs by default but I’d like my calendar page and single event pages to NOT display the title and breadcrumbs. Not sure how to achieve…

• 10/23/14
    • Solved Closed
      Search all months when click on category in month view

Posted by: Jennifer Lewis
      Most Recent by: Josh on 2014/10/22 at 10:50pm

Hello! We have some categories that will never have events in the current month (for example there is a category for future shows called “in the wings”). We want users to be able to see the upcoming events in that category; however, because there …

• 10/22/14
    • Solved Closed
      WordPress Redirect Back To Admin Panel Issue

Posted by: Chris Claghorn
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2014/10/22 at 1:33pm

Hey Brian from Modern Tribe you closed the last ticket before I could let you know how I fixed this issue, https://tri.be/support/forums/topic/too-many-redirects-after-installing/#post-827540 It ended up not being the Event Calendar Plugin. I couldn’t g…

• 10/22/14
    • Solved Closed
      Too Many Redirects After Installing

Posted by: John Holliday
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2014/10/22 at 12:41pm

I just purchased the pro version. After installing it, I get a link at the top that says I must install the latest version of the events calendar plugin. Immediately after activating the plugin, I am locked out of my admin dashboard with “too many red…

• 10/22/14
    • Solved Closed
      Event URL

Posted by: jstack
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2014/10/22 at 12:33pm

What can affect the title of the event not being in the url? The following event was created as a two day recurring, but I had to manually add the event title into the url. Where as other recurring and single day events have the title in the url. http://www.n…

• 10/22/14