Events Calendar PRO

•  
    • Comments
    • Updated
    • Solved Closed
      Change '+ Google Map' text

Posted by: integrity
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/01/30 at 8:56am

On my events I show the ‘+ Google Map’ link along with the embedded map so that users can click the link and be taken to the actual map to get directions if needed. I found that the text for this link is defined in the /public/advanced-functions/m…

• 1/30/14
    • Solved Closed
      Full Width Calendar View on Woothemes

Posted by: reshetramah
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/01/30 at 8:46am

Hi, I am attempting to display my calendar page as full view with my events pages containing a sidebar. I tried to accomplish this using the following tutorial: http://vimeo.com/76479109. Adding the code to my page.php file in my child theme worked well but w…

• 1/30/14
    • Solved Closed
      Can't Edit Events & Calendar Blank After 3.4.1 update

Posted by: blueduck
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/01/29 at 10:11am

I was having a problem on 3.2 where I could no longer edit events. When I tried, the loading bar with just spin forever. To try and solve for this I installed the latest build. Now my entire calendar is blank. http://synrgyfit.com/classes/ This is a live sit…

• 1/29/14
    • Solved Closed
      Events Not Publishing / Page not found (continued)

Posted by: woodraf
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/01/29 at 10:09am

Let’s get back to my topic: https://tri.be/support/forums/topic/after-upgrade-single-event-view-stopped-working/ I’m totally disappointed with your support. I made all steps suggested by you and The Event Calendar still not working with permalinks…

• 1/29/14
    • Solved Closed
      Adding calendar to page template

Posted by: tony
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/01/29 at 10:05am

Hello, I finally have the time to upgrade to 3.0+ but I am having some issues. with the <3.0 versions I was able to design a page template for my theme that included the calendar grid. It was fairly simple because it just required copying some code from gr…

• 1/29/14
    • Solved Closed
      Include Tribe Bar on Every Page

Posted by: Adam Listek
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/01/29 at 10:00am

Hello, The site I am developing has a requirement to have the event search bar (Tribe Bar) on every page. I could not get it to include (with all relevant stylesheets and javascript resources) correctly no matter what enqueue’s and includes I did. I am …

• 1/29/14
    • Solved Closed
      repeating event links from menu

Posted by: createagogo
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/01/29 at 7:02am

repeating event links only work sometimes from my dropdown menu. EVENTS DROP DOWN for “Hatha Yoga Every Sunday 10:30” on this page http://createagogo.com/ sometimes links to this http://createagogo.com/2014-02-02 which is dead and sometimes links …

• 1/29/14
    • Solved Closed
      AJAX in Calendar View Not Working

Posted by: Cliff
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/01/29 at 6:33am

As of 3.4, any changes made via AJAX in the calendar view (like changing months, or choosing a new date for ‘Events In’) no longer work. The spinner loads and goes away, but the data doesn’t actually change. No changes were made on our end. …

• 1/29/14
    • Solved Closed
      Recurrent events exceptions

Posted by: Torbjøn Bergwitz Lauen
      Most Recent by: Brook on 2014/01/28 at 7:26pm

Hi! I’m running the events calendar on a website for an organisation with a lot of regular events (9-10 regular events every week). The thing is that they are not on during holidays etc. I was thus wondering if you could add an exception choice. LetR…

• 1/28/14
    • Solved Closed
      WordPress Theme

Posted by: worldgolfskills
      Most Recent by: Julie Kuehl on 2014/01/28 at 5:40pm

Hello. I just purchased The Events Calendar Pro and it does not play nicely with my current theme. What I plan to do is create a subdomain and insert a theme that it does play nicely with. I like the one used for this demo http://wpshindig.com/events/ and was…

• 1/28/14
    • Solved Closed
      website will not load when events calendar deactivated

Posted by: reshetramah
      Most Recent by: Brook on 2014/01/28 at 11:46am

i am having a conflict with some links and in order to test i deactivated all plugins. when i do this my website shows a white page only and will not load. i then deactivated plugins one by one and saw that the white screen only appears when i deactivate the …

• 1/28/14
    • Solved Closed
      WEEK VIEW SCRATCH PAD SCROLL NOT WORKING ON MAC

Posted by: createagogo
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/01/28 at 11:00am

The Month view is now working for my site. Week view is not fully working. My cursor freezes and I cannot scroll or navigate easily or sometimes at all. If I WAIT A WHILE there is a scroll bar at the side that works to scroll, but the scratch pad two finger…

• 1/28/14
    • Solved Closed
      Getting temporary licence for 2nd website

Posted by: ausagventures
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/01/28 at 9:36am

Hi I am using the Events Pro on my http://www.ausagventures.com I’m currently redesigning that website, and running through the new theme on http://test.centralstation.net.au/wp/ Before I install the new theme to http://www.ausagventures.com I’d l…

• 1/28/14
    • Solved Closed
      More than 10 events in Event List widget

Posted by: xabcentertainment
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/01/28 at 6:39am

Can you please tell me if it’s possible to add more than 10 events in the Event List widget. I am looking to add all events, probably around 15 events, for a particular event category. If I need to change the template can you give me complete instructi…

• 1/28/14
    • Solved Closed
      Custom integration

Posted by: Randall
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/01/28 at 6:38am

Hello! We would like to integrate the calendar manually on a custom page in our template files. Which functions do we have to call to print the calendar on a different page than the /events/ page.

• 1/28/14
    • Solved Closed
      Week View Display Issue

Posted by: sirbayard
      Most Recent by: Julie Kuehl on 2014/01/27 at 5:07pm

I know this is a theme related issue, so I don’t know if I can get any support, but hoping for some possible help. When in Month View, the calendar displays everything fine and correctly, same with Day View. However, when in Week View, the calendar wr…

• 1/27/14
    • Solved Closed
      How to create sleek List View with picture?

Posted by: xrossglobalgroup
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/01/27 at 5:00pm

Hi, I love the Event Calendar as it will give my clients a great overview of what’s going on, and what has been going on. I have put it on the separate event page. However, for my homepage I definitely need to integrate a list of events. I have located …

• 1/27/14
    • Solved Closed
      Style Category Event List Results

Posted by: Gould
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/01/27 at 1:47pm

This is probably a rather dumb question, but I can’t figure it out. /events looks great. But both: events/category, and; category/art/upcoming/ are a mess. I can’t figure out the css for those two. I’m using the Default Events Template.

• 1/27/14
    • Solved Closed
      + Google Calendar error

Posted by: marcg
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/01/27 at 7:10am

I really like your calendar and many members have found it to be a major asset to our club website. I upgraded to the Pro version to take advantage of the + Google and iCAL import features make it more useful for all visitors. iCAL imports the basics (times a…

• 1/27/14
    • Solved Closed
      Navigation hightlight issue

Posted by: bekkmill
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/01/27 at 7:09am

Hi We use headwaythemes and somehow it seeems there is an issue that the actual events page won’t get hightlighted but rather the blog page. We search for solution and found that many peoples are having the same issue. You addressed this on a post 3 mon…

• 1/27/14
    • Solved Closed
      A couple of issues with Map View and Search Functions

Posted by: shawntarlo
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/01/27 at 7:08am

Hello, We have a few issues we would like to address if possible. The first is relatively simple, it appears the map view does not work properly. Regardless of all the events being in Chicago its default view is Africa and if you pan to Chicago no icons show,…

• 1/27/14
    • Solved Closed
      Slider broken after upgrading

Posted by: Yvette Stafford
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/01/27 at 7:05am

As requested, Kelly, here is my new thread (for some reason I thought I had submitted a new discussion but I see it hasn’t posted). My slider isn’t working as well. Can someone please look at it? BlueRidgeLife.com is the url. I have deactivated both E…

• 1/27/14
    • Solved Closed
      Customizing the single event view?

Posted by: adam
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/01/27 at 7:04am

Hi, Id like to do some customizing for the single event view. Im looking to massage the metadata. Specifically: I want to combine the two boxes into one row. I would like to add a form to contact the event organizer, instead of the email link. Is there somewh…

• 1/27/14
    • Solved Closed
      Event list widget – change of font and spacing

Posted by: ninapostans
      Most Recent by: ninapostans on 2014/01/26 at 6:59pm

Hi – I’m a bit of a novice at this so please bear with me. I’ve read the user guide for CSS and still don’t know whether this is working. I’m trying to change the line spacing, font size and cap the title of each event on my site…

• 1/26/14
    • Solved Closed
      Events Day on 1 page

Posted by: itpromotion
      Most Recent by: Julie Kuehl on 2014/01/24 at 6:34pm

1. What you need to do to make the entrance to the events tab and selecting for example, on January 30 showed all the events of the day on 1 page 2. The same whether it is once you’ve selected a specific date, eg January 30 showed in wiget matches any e…

• 1/24/14
    • Solved Closed
      Inserts a / when displaying on an additional field

Posted by: kcraign2vb
      Most Recent by: Kelly on 2014/01/24 at 4:25pm

I have just installed Events Pro and added 5 new fields. One of the fields is set to checkbox and the options are set a 1 2’s 3’s 4’s and 6’s. Whenever one or more are selected that end in ‘s, when displayed on the site, they s…

• 1/24/14
    • Solved Closed
      Broken Color Category URL in Documentation

Posted by: rcneil
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/01/24 at 1:33pm

Where does the page exist for explaining how to color code categories? The link https://theeventscalendar.com/coloring-your-category-events/ under Configs, Settings, Hacks & More https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/?utm_medium=plugin-tec&#…

• 1/24/14
    • Solved Closed
      Double Purchase

Posted by: jcwsinger
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/01/24 at 12:36pm

Hi, we accidentally purchased ECP and a renewal. Here are the order numbers 96286 96290 Can you refund the renewal since we just bought it? thanks! -ryan

• 1/24/14
    • Solved Closed
      Switch to Community-Events

Posted by: smittenblogdesigns
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/01/24 at 10:25am

I purchased the Events Calendar Pro thinking it would have the Reader Event Add-on, but I really needed to purchase the Community Events Add-On. Is there any way to switch the license? Or get a refund and then I will purchase the Community Events add on inste…

• 1/24/14
    • Solved Closed
      Need to remove background image from calendar

Posted by: Brad
      Most Recent by: Julie Kuehl on 2014/01/23 at 5:47pm

I use a theme that has a line down between the home and primary side bar. This line appears threw my calendar view. Any suggestions on how to remove this line without affecting the other pages in my site? Here is the link to the calendar: http://www.thecreole…

• 1/23/14
    • Solved Closed
      Events not showing up

Posted by: nickivasquez
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/01/23 at 12:37pm

Hello, Hi, I have purchased the pro version and did not even try the free plugin before I purchased the pro plugin, so I’m not sure if it worked before the pro version or not. I did read the startup documentation and watched the video. I noticed that the v…

• 1/23/14
    • Solved Closed
      Page not found error 404

Posted by: itpromotion
      Most Recent by: Brook on 2014/01/23 at 11:26am

Hello, Again, I have the same problem as described here was temcie. First work today and a few hours later, he stopped. https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/page-not-found-error-404/ Please urgent help

• 1/23/14
    • Solved Closed
      Search by category?

Posted by: theresajennings
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/01/23 at 11:08am

Back in November one of your employees mentioned an upcoming plugin that would allow visitors to search the events by category and a bunch of other things. When will that be released? Also, it would be nice when I go to the contact form to ask a question that…

• 1/23/14
    • Solved Closed
      Desperate help on CSS

Posted by: finleydesign
      Most Recent by: Brook on 2014/01/23 at 8:50am

Please could anyone look at http://www.rockbakehouse.co.uk/class/two-tier-cake-decorating-2/ and tell me how I can get the Venue name over to the right with CSS, anything I try and do seems to effect every field

• 1/23/14
    • Solved Closed
      Related Events based on Organizer?

Posted by: Patti
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/01/23 at 8:00am

Is it possible to display related events on the single view based on organizer and not category? I apologize if this has been asked before, I’ve searched on this, can’t seem to find any info.

• 1/23/14
    • Solved Closed
      Can't click to Event Details from Month View

Posted by: dkiessling
      Most Recent by: Kelly on 2014/01/23 at 7:06am

I posted a test event on my brand new Calendar Pro. In Month view I cannot click through to the event details. Just wondered if I missed a setting somewhere. See: http://www.barrancoclinic.com/hours

• 1/23/14

You must be logged in and hold an active support license to create new topics in the support forum. Please visit our products store to purchase a license.