Events Calendar PRO

•  
    • Comments
    • Updated
    • Solved Closed
      Spinning loader issue & duplicate events

Posted by: David
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/08/15 at 5:19pm

Hi there, We are having some issues with the events plugin that I can’t at the moment explain to my client. The first is that sometimes, on recurring events, if a change is made to one of the events, it’s impossible to update it; ie: clicking on t…

• 8/15/12
    • Solved Closed
      Duplicate venues and organizers in ECP 2.0.1

Posted by: Ben
      Most Recent by: ostii on 2012/08/15 at 11:14am

I’ve been using ECP for a while now and I’m wondering why I have so many duplicate venues and organizers? I haven’t entered them all manually. I just choose from the history and they get multiplied it seems. Now I just deleted them and now I…

• 8/15/12
    • Solved Closed
      Event archiving

Posted by: David
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2012/08/15 at 8:12am

Hi there, Is there an easy way to STOP events being archived/removed from the event list? My client would like to do this manually if possible. Thanks!

• 8/15/12
    • Solved Closed
      Error: Cannot Send Session Cache Limiter

Posted by: Codie
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2012/08/15 at 8:00am

Looks like something in that Calendar code is redundant to or incompatible with the theme I’m using. http://staterep.brandoncreighton.com/?post_type=tribe_events Here’s the full error message: Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Can…

• 8/15/12
    • Solved Closed
      Calendar Widget Nav Causes Featured Slides To Replicate

Posted by: Larry Martin
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2012/08/15 at 7:56am

We have a problem that resides in the interface between TEC Pro and the PageLines Platform Pro theme we’re using. To wit: navigating to a “Next” or “Previous” month in the calendar widget calls a function in the theme that replic…

• 8/15/12
    • Solved Closed
      Photo in event rollover!

Posted by: Craig
      Most Recent by: Joyce Grace on 2012/08/15 at 2:54am

Hello! Just wondering how I get a photo to show up in the rollover of an event. http://miami.paintedthetown.com/events/ I created the event called PHOTO EVENT in the URL above. How do I get a thumbnail version of the photo to show up when I rollover the ev…

• 8/15/12
    • Solved Closed
      Am I dreaming?

Posted by: michael
      Most Recent by: Joyce Grace on 2012/08/15 at 2:42am

Hello Again, I’ve implemented the thumbnails on the event list view recently on my site and quite happy with that. However, for some reason, I was under the impression that if I then mouse over an event (that has a thumbnail) in the calendar view in the…

• 8/15/12
    • Solved Closed
      The Events Plugin has been updated warning

Posted by: Marcus
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/08/14 at 12:25pm

Howdy guys. Hopefully a quick Q… I did search. We’ve got a really annoying warning: “The Events Plugin has been updated. You should confirm that this has not broken things” that just won’t disappear. It’s there endlessly. N…

• 8/14/12
    • Solved Closed
      Footer and Padding Issues

Posted by: scott
      Most Recent by: Joyce Grace on 2012/08/11 at 1:40am

1)I noticed that on the events pages my footer gets all messed up. It’s ok if I switch to using my themes default page but then the calendars don’t look good. You can see the issue here…http://www.amerikick.com/events/ 2) The second issue is…

• 8/11/12
    • Solved Closed
      BUG: Before/After HTML Not Filtered On Content Filters

Posted by: Andy
      Most Recent by: Joyce Grace on 2012/08/11 at 1:19am

When you guys filter the content (e.g. using the theme’s default page template or any of the root theme templates as opposed to The Events Calendar’s default or overrides in /events/), the before and after HTML output is NOT filtered. See /lib/tri…

• 8/11/12
    • Solved Closed
      Change the no "events" message in code

Posted by: javier
      Most Recent by: Joyce Grace on 2012/08/10 at 3:27am

Hi Calendar´s Friends? Where can I find the code to change the “No upcoming events listed under X Events. Check out past events for this category or view the full calendar.” that appears on the page when no event is listed? Thanks!

• 8/10/12
    • Solved Closed
      Here's a few questions for you

Posted by: michael
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2012/08/08 at 6:25pm

Just bought myself Pro and liking some of the new features, however I have some questions, which might seem obvious but I can’t seem to find an awnser on your documentation/tutorials/etc 1) One of the features of Pro was the event single day view. How d…

• 8/8/12
    • Solved Closed
      Event Listings on Widget but Not Calendar

Posted by: caroline
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2012/08/08 at 6:14pm

as an example — Hard Fest Music Festival is on the widget list o the home page http://www.thedailytruffle.com/ but does not appear on the events calendar http://www.thedailytruffle.com/los-angeles-social-calendar/2012-08/

• 8/8/12
    • Solved Closed
      The Events Calendar PRO and WPML

Posted by: Fabien
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2012/08/08 at 6:08pm

Hello, I have a problem with using The Events Calendar PRO and WPML on the same site. Most things work fine but there is one problem. If you, on http://bcfa.eu switch to dutch, and then click ‘bekijk alle activiteiten’, it is a 404. Also, if you g…

• 8/8/12
    • Solved Closed
      Next/Previous Month arrows in widget view don't go anywhere

Posted by: vivek
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2012/08/06 at 9:59am

Hi, I love the Events Calendar PRO product but I’ve been encountering a few issues just as I’m trying to go live with my site. The most major of them all is that the Next Month and Previous Month arrows don’t go anywhere in widget view. I&#…

• 8/6/12
    • Solved Closed
      Google Maps marker wrong location

Posted by: Rene
      Most Recent by: Joyce Grace on 2012/08/06 at 12:37am

Can someone give me a fix for this? The Google Maps markers work good on the US events but not on events in Mexico… has someone managed to get this working? I been waiting for a year to get this working, maybe allow coordinates or something… how a…

• 8/6/12
    • Solved Closed
      Redirecting Old Events

Posted by: Rick Maggio
      Most Recent by: Joyce Grace on 2012/08/04 at 1:36am

Has anyone found a good solution for redirecting old recurring events (or once-off events for that matter)? For example, do you just let the old pages die or do you redirect to a category or the ‘base’ event (in the case of recurring events)?

• 8/4/12
    • Solved Closed
      Misaligned Date selector on calendar

Posted by: Mary
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2012/08/01 at 6:48pm

Hi, First thanks for a really great plug in! Just upgraded to pro and eventbrite add-ons great solution for scheduling tours. However the calendar page is misaligned on my wp theme (modernize) as you can see here: http://readthecity.com/walks/ The date select…

• 8/1/12
    • Solved Closed
      Upgrading Events Calendar loses my custom code

Posted by: Peter
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2012/08/01 at 6:36pm

I’m thinking this is totally my fault as I’m fairly new to using WordPress and plugins, but I had changed the style of the code (for the main events pages and also the sidebar widget) but these have been overwritten when I updated the Events Calen…

• 8/1/12
    • Solved Closed
      Cameleon / gantry problem

Posted by: marmotte73
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2012/08/01 at 6:15pm

I have installed events calendar pro on my wordpress site. The theme is Cameleon Designed by DynamicPress with the gantry framework. When i tray to go to the calendar or an event page i have the error Fatal error: Call to a member function displayHead() on a…

• 8/1/12
    • Solved Closed
      The problem with the theme prophotoblog (((

Posted by: Alex
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2012/07/31 at 2:30pm

Sorry for the translation. I have a set theme prophotoblog (http://www.prophotoblogs.com). Events Calendar PRO is not working properly. http://www.alexyustus.com/events/ Can not go to the next month if there are no records. On the page with the calendar above…

• 7/31/12
    • Solved Closed
      Main Menu Disappears When Displaying Event Search Results

Posted by: northshore
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2012/07/30 at 11:13am

Hi, it would appear that something about displaying event search results is breaking wp_nav_menu so that I lose my main menu on the search results page. Sound familiar at all? Site is not live, but I can provide access if needed. Thanks.

• 7/30/12
    • Solved Closed
      Lat/Long Coordinates

Posted by: wdgdc
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2012/07/30 at 10:58am

Hey Tribe, I saw that events calendar didn’t support Lat/Long coordinates for the google map, so I decided to add it in. I hope this (or something like this) can be added back into the plugin. http://cl.ly/IPCu

• 7/30/12
    • Solved Closed
      Function for past events

Posted by: Kyle
      Most Recent by: Joyce Grace on 2012/07/28 at 9:47pm

This may also apply to community events. I am looking for some kind of api function or parameter that could be used to filter users who are part of a past event. Specifically, I am using it with a review plugin and I only want users who attended events that a…

• 7/28/12
    • Solved Closed
      Event List Empty When Category Selected

Posted by: David Maloney
      Most Recent by: Joyce Grace on 2012/07/28 at 9:40am

Wordpress 3.4.1 and ECP 2.0.8. When I select the event list, everything works fine. However, if I select a category and *then* switch to the event list, nothing shows up. I looked in the list.php and if (have_posts()) is returning false. Wherever the query is…

• 7/28/12
    • Solved Closed
      Pagelines Pro (Framework) and ECP… styling tips?

Posted by: David Markland
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2012/07/27 at 10:36am

I recently set up Pagelines Pro (using the framework theme) for my site, and just added ECP. The only problem I see so far as that ECP has stripped out styling such as background image and colors. Is there an easy way to tie these together? I’m a moron…

• 7/27/12
    • Solved Closed
      Migration with upgrade from 1.3.3 to 2.0.8 not triggering.

Posted by: David Broome
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2012/07/27 at 10:20am

Hello I have 1.3.3 installed with a collection of events and bought + installed 2.0.8 – it runs but does not give the option to migrate the events. I already started a discussion with Ron and he said to come here. I disable 1.3.3 then activate 2.0.8 …

• 7/27/12
    • Solved Closed
      Today's event disappears when edit a recurring event.

Posted by: Lauren
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2012/07/25 at 8:08am

I did this on THURSDAY 28 June, I’m told it happens on other days: 1. Create a recurring event: THURSDAYS weekly (from two Thursdays ago for the next two years.) 2. Edit TODAY’s version from the admin (June 28). Click “update”. From prompt choose …

• 7/25/12
    • Solved Closed
      Can't use saved venues: "no saved venues yet"

Posted by: Alan
      Most Recent by: Joyce Grace on 2012/07/24 at 5:55pm

Hi, don’t know if it’s a bug or i’m doing something wrong, but when i add a new event, it says ‘No saved venues yet.’ although i added several venues previously. EDIT: Solved the problem: the action ‘exclude_events_category…

• 7/24/12
    • Solved Closed
      Change the order by from event start date to comment count

Posted by: Ashley
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2012/07/24 at 1:19pm

Hi Support I have the 2.0.8 Version of The Events Calendar plugin, and the Pro version. Ive implemented a small ratings script that basically save a 1 to 5 value in the comment_karma field. What I am trying to do is query the the events ordered by the comme…

• 7/24/12
    • Solved Closed
      Event Calendar Pro Update Message + Calendar Widget not Working

Posted by: shelly
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2012/07/24 at 11:31am

Im getting a red message bar on my dashboard saying I need to update “event calendar pro” and that I do not have the most recent version – which I do. Please advise on http://www.EventJunkies.net Also the Calendar widget has not work for a…

• 7/24/12
    • Solved Closed
      Ajax-loading broken image

Posted by: Shaun
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2012/07/24 at 11:26am

On my site, the ajax-loader when you click to the next page in the calendar just shows a broken image. See screenshot: http://imgur.com/NnqkS

• 7/24/12
    • Solved Closed
      Table view instead of list view?

Posted by: Antonio
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2012/07/24 at 11:00am

Hello, I want to obtain something like that https://dl.dropbox.com/u/16938460/foto972.jpg . I’ve tried to copy table.php code into list.php, but that doesn’t works, how can I do this? Cheers, Antonio EDIT: SOLVED

• 7/24/12
    • Solved Closed
      Date display with WPML

Posted by: Jen
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2012/07/24 at 10:57am

Hi guys! I’m installing WPML on my site. I was quite happy to see the strings already translated! One thing I noticed, though, is that the dates themselves are still in English, showing “Friday, August 3” instead of “viernes, agosto 3,…

• 7/24/12
    • Solved Closed
      My calendar grid isn't showing up

Posted by: Anthony D’Arco
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2012/07/24 at 10:50am

I recently switched server and all of a sudden my event calendar is doing this: http://www.stjohnofthecross.org/school/events/ I would have done a search through the forums, but I don’t even know what to look for… Thank you, Anthony

• 7/24/12
    • Solved Closed
      Next Events Widget again

Posted by: Chimo
      Most Recent by: Joyce Grace on 2012/07/21 at 9:37pm

Hi all. I purchased the module events because I think a great business tool, covering virtually all my needs to publish events quickly and easily. It’s a great job. But … There are a couple of errors that have not been able to solve, I have rev…

• 7/21/12
    • Solved Closed
      Upgrade from Events Calendar Premium 1.0 Problem

Posted by: Steve
      Most Recent by: Jonah on 2012/07/20 at 11:30am

Hi there, We recently upgraded the plugin to the latest version of Events Calendar PRO and got into a problem. Hope you can help us out. Our homepage is http://nativeamericanevents.com/event/. After upgrading, all of the addresses went missing. We have around…

• 7/20/12
    • Solved Closed
      Conditional tag to test if is in list view?

Posted by: Jesse
      Most Recent by: Jonah on 2012/07/20 at 7:42am

tribe_is_upcoming() tests if the query is set to upcoming events, but applies to any page where I am querying events… For example I query events on my homepage and tribe_is_upcoming() returns true. Is there a function to tell if I’m specifically i…

• 7/20/12
    • Solved Closed
      Recurring Events Not Showing Up

Posted by: Zeyad
      Most Recent by: Jonah on 2012/07/19 at 10:08pm

Hi just purchased this plugin today and wanted to get my feet wet from the get-go! I have recurring events that I want to set up but for some reason the sub menu that is supposed to appear for recurring event details does not appear that allows me to publish …

• 7/19/12
    • Solved Closed
      Events Calendar PRO Feature Requests 1 2 3 4 5 6

Posted by: Rob
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2012/07/19 at 8:49am

Hey folks. We’ve had some users requesting a location where they could add feature requests they think would be make a future build of Events Calendar PRO more valuable. No guarantees that all of these will make the cut, but if you add an item to this l…

• 7/19/12

You must be logged in and hold an active support license to create new topics in the support forum. Please visit our products store to purchase a license.