This updated version of Virtual Events 1.6.1 includes several bug fixes to improve the plugin.
As always, we recommend updating on a staging site, just to be safe, but it should all be smooth sailing.
Bugs that were squashed in this release:
- Enabled custom providers with Oembed by changing how the Oembed class is created.
- Enabled support for Show on Calendar views option when using the hybrid event type.
- When V1 is active, we now load the accordion script directly to prevent VE fields from breaking.
A few tweaks we made under the hood:
- VE now only adds zoom meeting information to the event object if it is a Zoom meeting.
- Fixed names of filters to enable different roles to create and manage Zoom events.
Updated language files:
- 0 strings added
- 15 strings updated
- 0 strings fuzzied
- 0 strings obsoleted