This updated version of The Events Calendar includes several bug fixes and a tweak under the hood.
As always, we recommend updating on a staging site, just to be safe, but it should all be smooth sailing.
Bugs that were squashed in this release:
- Ensured the day view on mobile displays the “not found” message when no events are present.
- Ensured a map preview is displayed on the venue block in the admin area when using The Event Calendar’s default Google API Key.
- Added some missing text domains for string translation.
- Corrected block use checks around the Classic Editor plugin.
A few tweaks we made under the hood:
- Set the appropriate Content-Type for REST responses that return just HTML during view partial requests.
Updated language files:
- 0 new strings added
- 164 updated
- 0 fuzzied
- 0 obsoleted