The Events Calendar 5.9.1 features several bug fixes and improvements.
As always, we recommend updating on a staging site, just to be safe, but it should all be smooth sailing.
Bugs that were squashed in this release:
- Initialized $local_time_zone to ensure we don’t have notices displayed in the frontend.
- Ensured the correct timezone label is being displayed on the Classic and Block editors when site-wide timezone is set.
- Ensured that venue state or province are displayed next to the city in list view.
- Ensured the category archive event breadcrumb links to the main events page.
- Ensured that the page title does not encode (em) dashes before passing it on.
- Ensured that the page title does not encode apostrophes before passing it on.
- Ensured that
filter_single_event_details_event_website_label()only filters the label for the website field.
A few tweaks we made under the hood:
- Removed unused template file to avoid confusion.
Updated language files and strings:
- 0 new strings added
- 13 strings updated
- 0 strings fuzzied
- 0 strings obsoleted