The Events Calendar and The Events Calendar PRO 3.11.1 is hot off the presses. This is a secondary release that addresses a few bugs that were caught after the 3.11 launch last week. Be sure to check the release notes from 3.11 if you haven’t updated already and a reminder to also be aware of the impacts of updating from 3.10 to 3.11.
Here’s what’s new in this release:
The Events Calendar
- Bug – Fixed bug where all events regardless of category were shown on category month views while paging through months
- Bug – Fixed bug where events marked as “Hide From Event Listings” were visible while paging through months in Month View
- Bug – Fixed bug where recurring events where hidden in Month View when recurring event instances were disabled in List View
- Bug – Fixed bug where all admin dashboard post queries inappropriately included event date SQL which caused query/sorting instability
The Events Calendar PRO
- Bug – Fixed bug where recurring events were hidden in Month View when recurring event instances were disabled in List View (big thanks to Rebecca Redding on the forum for the first report!)
If you have any problems with the release, please hit us up on the forums. We appreciate your support!