Event Tickets Plus 5.2.2 adds several improvements to the general usability and user experience of the plugin, as well as improvements to its stability.
This is a “maintenance” release, meaning it should be a super smooth update but, as always, please back up your site and database as you would with any other WordPress update.
The following items were fixed in this release:
- WooCommerce will now generate attendees immediately when using the PayPal gateway and have enabled the Immediate generation option in Event Tickets settings.
- When adding a new Attendee Registration field, it will open by default.
- Set the correct meta value for WooCommerce orders to support Manual Attendee ticket re-send.
- Replaced “Modern Tribe, Inc.” with “The Events Calendar”.
New helper messages and handy links have been added to the plugin.
- We have added a new section with notable links to our Knowledgebase guides & articles at the top of the Tickets setting tab.
- When using Individual Attendee Collection, there will be new Helper texts specifying that Name and Email are collected by default. This will also include links to learn more about Individual Attendee Collection.