This updated version of Events Calendar Pro introduces the new Summary View and several bug fixes.
As always, we recommend updating on a staging site, just to be safe, but it should all be smooth sailing. And please note that this is a feature release that focuses on bug fixes and compatibility with our new Events Calendar Pro 5.6 update.
New features included in this release:
- Introduced the new Summary View!
Bugs that were squashed in this release:
- When making a Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or Yearly rule, the line for choosing cadence is no longer missing the rule type, e.g. “Every 6 days“.
- The recurring icon on Map View tooltips now shows.
A few tweaks we made under the hood:
- Changed the steps used to detect if Yoast Premium was active.
- Updated helper text for the Events Per Page setting in the Events View Elementor widget.
- Added Elementor Event Widget support for rendering the hybrid and virtual event indicators from the Virtual Events add-on.
tribe_events_meta_copier_block_list(blue_review 2 questions: are these filters? Also, were both whitelist/blacklist replaced with the same thing?)
Updated language files and strings:
- 9 new strings
- 73 strings updated
- 0 strings fuzzied
- 1 string obsoleted