Howdy friends! Filter Bar 4.10.0 features updates to the multi-select type filter for the additional fields feature in Events Calendar Pro so that they now display correctly, as well the ability to change labels for events, venues, and organizers.
This is a minor release that should be smooth sailing when updating. That said, it’s always a good idea to backup your site and test changes in a development environment before installing this on your live site, as you would with any other WordPress update.
Here are the detailed changes included in this release:
- Tweak – Select2 3.5.4 is now deprecated in favor of SelectWoo.
- Tweak – We now load the plugin text domain on the new tribe_load_text_domains action hook, which fires on init instead of on the plugins_loaded hook. This allows for custom translations to be loaded correctly.
- Fix – This fix prevents PHP errors from happening during bulk activation or deactivation of the plugin.
- Fix – We have updated events, venues, and organizers to use dynamic labels, so that they have the ability to be changed with this handy extension.
- Fix – Using the multi-select type filter for Event Calendar Pro’s additional fields no longer displays unnecessary options.
- Hooks – https://docs.theeventscalendar.com/reference/since/events.filterbar4.9.3/
- Language – 2 new strings added, 34 updated, 3 fuzzied, and 6 obsoleted