The latest version of Event Tickets features an expanded list of support currencies with Tickets Commerce, along with some Block Editor-related bug fixes.
As always, we recommend testing updates on a staging site first, but it should all be smooth sailing.
New features included in this release:
- We’ve expanded the list of supported currencies for Tickets Commerce.
- Added a new notice to set up permalinks to something different than “Plain” in order to use Tickets Commerce.
- Added links to “Settings” and “Getting started” on the plugin action links.
Bugs that were squashed in this release:
- We’ve resolved an error in the Block Editor, where the ticket sale start/end times always loaded as midnight.
- We fixed an encoding issue in the Block Editor’s price block of The Events Calendar events.
- We added India to the list of countries ET cannot process fees from.
- We avoid loading PayPal partner JS script on all admin pages.
- Disabled saving Stripe Webhook Signing Secret before validation.
Updated language files and strings:
- 2 new strings added
- 20 updated
- 0 fuzzied
- 3 obsoleted