Event Tickets 5.1.2 adds several improvements to the general usability and user experience of the plugin, as well as improvements to its stability.
This is a “maintenance” release, meaning it should be a super smooth update but, as always, please back up your site and database as you would with any other WordPress update.
The following items were fixed in this release:
- When adding an RSVP or Tickets block to my event, it will maintain a white background.
- View Orders buttons will not show up on RSVP “events” list in the WP Admin dashboard.
- When an RSVP event has reached maximum capacity, it will now display “Currently full” instead of “Sold Out“. This only applies to V2 views.
- There should no longer be any warning notices or errors related to ‘localize scripts’ on the screen or in the ‘debug.log’ file.
- Replaced “Modern Tribe, Inc.” with “The Events Calendar”.
We have improved several features on this release:
- When using Gutenberg / Blocks editor, Sale Duration settings will now appear as part of the general options of the Ticket or RSVP settings instead of showing on the Advanced Options.
- We have added a new section with notable links to our Knowledgebase guides & articles at the top of the Tickets setting tab.
- A new confirmation dialog will appear when selecting to delete an attendee or multiple attendees on the attendees list of an event.