Hey folks! Today’s release of Event Tickets 18.104.22.168 focuses on a couple of minor but useful fixes around the Get Tickets button and Attendee Registration conflicts with the Divi theme.
This is a minor release that should be smooth sailing when updating. That said, it’s always a good idea to backup your site and test changes in a development environment before installing this on your live site, as you would with any other WordPress update.
Let’s get a look at that changelog:
- Fix – Our “Get Tickets” button would not display on some themes due to conflicts with templates. That’s a show-stopper for purchasing tickets. We’re preventing conflicts with a template variable used by the Tickets block when rendering while The Events Calendar is activated.
- Fix – Divi users were experiencing fatal errors on Attendee Registration pages. We’ve resolved potential fatal errors when an object is passed to determine a CSS class where we had expected a string.
- Fix – Checking out with PayPal wasn’t working for some users. We’re preventing The Events Calendar from disabling the redirect for Tribe Commerce that should take you to PayPal when checking out.
- Fix – To keep tickets working as expected on pages, we’re more closely detecting the post ID to use on normal pages for Tribe Commerce.
- Tweak – Changed views: modal/registration-js, registration-js/content