Hey folks! We just shipped Events Aggregator 1.1.0. This is a minor maintenance release that includes bug fixes and improvements. And, hey, there’s no need to install anything because the update is applied automatically.
Here’s what’s new:
- Fix – Improved importing events from Outlook calendars.
- Fix – Enhanced geolocation and venue address parsing for Google Calendars import.
- Fix – Sanitized .ics files containing extra blank space so that they import properly.
- Fix – Added rules to events without a DTEND to help improve imports from Google Calendar.
- Fix – Re-importing a venue no longer removes the venue information.
- Fix – Eventbrite images are now importing properly for all users.
- Enhancement – More accurate (and helpful) error messaging.