Hey there, we have a new release ready that’s focused on a few translation improvements and making the switch to PayPal’s live payments mode easier.
This is a minor release that should be smooth sailing when updating. That said, it’s always a good idea to backup your site and test changes in a development environment before installing this on your live site, as you would with any other WordPress update.
Here are the detailed changes included in this release:
- Fix – We updated multiple template files to use correct text domains and added translator comments.
- Fix – We fixed some issues that could cause PHP errors and notices when the plugin is activated.
- Fix – PayPal payouts will now switch to “live payments” mode when PayPal’s sandbox mode is disabled.
- Fix – We’re loading assets correctly when the [tribe_community_events] shortcode is in use.
- Tweak – When translating our plugins, you’ll want to use your custom .mo translation file before the system generated .mo file, so that custom translations are displayed correctly. To correct the load order, we’re loading the plugin text domain on the new tribe_load_text_domains hook instead of the plugins_loaded hook to support third-party translation providers.
- Hooks – https://docs.theeventscalendar.com/reference/since/events.community.tickets4.7.3/
- Language – 1 new strings added, 34 updated, 1 fuzzied, and 1 obsoleted