Event Tickets: Ticket Email Settings
The Ticket Email Settings extension adds a new settings panel in Tickets > Settings that gives more control over the ticket and rsvp emails that are sent to attendees after a successful registration.
Event Tickets version 5.4.0 or later is required to use this extension.
- Download the extension ZIP file
- Log into the WordPress dashboard and navigate to Plugins → Add New
- Click the “Upload Plugin” option and choose the extension ZIP file
- Activate the plugin once it has been installed
Once activated, there will be a new settings tab in Tickets > Settings > Ticket Emails. Within this tab are settings for controlling various aspects of the ticket email headers and content.
- From Name – custom “from” name
- From Email Address – custom “from” email address
- Email Subject – custom email subject
- Email CC – one or more email addresses to CC on the ticket email
- Email BCC – one or more email addresses to BCC on the ticket email
- BCC event organizers – enable to add organizers to the BCC header
- Enable Attendee Registration Information to display in the ticket email
- Include an “add to Google Calendar” link for each event in the ticket email
- Add custom content at the beginning of the ticket email
- Add custom content at the very end of the ticket email
= [1.0.4] 2022-10-26 =
- Fix email headers from being overridden by TC callback.
= [1.0.3] 2022-05-19 =
- Move settings to new Ticket Settings admin menu section.
- Add support for Tickets Commerce.
= [1.0.2] 2021-10-21 =
- Fixed plugin name typo.
= [1.0.1] 2021-03-20 =
- Fix for missing default subject and sender values.
= [1.0.0] 2020-06-08 =
- Initial release.