YouTube URLs are not auto converting to embeeded video in event post.

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets YouTube URLs are not auto converting to embeeded video in event post.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Cory Fechner
    Participant

Why are YoutTube videos not auto converted to the embedded video in the event post like in the blog post.

Please help?

Cory

George
    Participant

Sorry to hear this, Cory! Can you share your “system information” with us here? I will use this information to try and recreate your problem.

Here’s how to share that info → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Thank you!
    George

Cory Fechner
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

Hey @cory,

Sorry for the delayed reply; I’ve been testing this and have been trying to recreate your issues but cannot recreate theme.

So at this time I think there is a theme or plugin code conflict that is prevent YouTube videos from working properly in your events.

I would recommend performing every single step in the process described here → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/

After EACH STEP in that process, go to a test event that has a YouTube link in it that does not auto-expand; click “Update” on this event without actually changing anything; and then check on the event on the front end of your site.

Does the video seem to start behaving properly anywhere along the way?

Thanks,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘YouTube URLs are not auto converting to embeeded video in event post.’ is closed to new replies.