Yikes! "Out of Installs" on Staging Site

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Yikes! "Out of Installs" on Staging Site

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Lance
    Participant

I’ve copied my site to a staging site, in order to carry out the “Testing for conflicts” procedure outlined here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/

I’m being told that I am “out of installs.” Is there a way to fix this so I can (obviously on a temporary basis) run this testing procedure? There surely must be . . . I hope.

The site is:

http://staging.centerforworldmusic.flywheelsites.com

Thanks! Lance

Patricia

Hi Lance,

Thanks for contacting us!

If you want to use the same license key on your live site and its development or staging version, this shouldn’t be a problem. Check out this knowledgebase guide for more information on doing that!

Let me know if you have any other questions and I’ll be happy to assist!

Regards,

Patricia

Lance
    Participant

Patricia– Well, “it should not be a problem.” But sadly it is. I had already read that knowledgebase article.

Is there any option that doesn’t require deactivating the license key on the live site, and adding it temporarily to the staging site?

For example, can you give me any further details on the option recommended by Nico in this topic:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/my-staging-environment-says-i-am-out-of-installs/

I assume he means download a preview release from the “Early Access”. Is that right? Will it work?

Thanks! Lance

Patricia

Hi Lance,

I’m sorry about this issue you are still experiencing! Nico’s recommendation in the thread you just shared is correct: for your staging site, you can just download the latest release (from your downloads section) and ignore the messages. You don’t necessarily need to download the plugin from the “Early Access” section, you can download it from the “Premium Plugins” section as well. Can you please check and let me know if this works for you?

If the issue persists, we will be glad to further investigate your case.

Regards,

Patricia

Lance
    Participant

Thanks, Patricia. Mark this resolved!

Patricia

Hi Lance,

You are welcome! Let us know if you need anything else and have a great day! 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Yikes! "Out of Installs" on Staging Site’ is closed to new replies.