My Staging environment says I am out of installs

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO My Staging environment says I am out of installs

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    karen
    Participant

Hi, I have a test environment and would like to test the new beta for Community Events but Event Calendar pro say I am out of installs. How do I get around that? Should I just deactivate it?

Nico

Hi there Karen,

Thanks for getting in touch with us! I can help you here…

For some cases it’s possible to use the same license for both sites as explained here: Using One License for Live and Dev Sites. If that’s not possible for your case, just download the latest release candidate for PRO (from your downloads section) and just ignore the messages. If that’s the case then make sure to keep the plugin up to date (specially if you think you’ve hit a bug).

Hope this helps,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘My Staging environment says I am out of installs’ is closed to new replies.