Wrong date in calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Wrong date in calendar

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Michalis
    Participant

Hi,

Some of our websites display wrong date in the calendar. it displays the yesterday’s date instead. Let me just clarify the following:

– All of our websites have the latest version of “The Events Calendar” & “Events Calendar Pro” which is 4.4.5.
    – Not all websites have both plugins installed. however this issue has occurred in both cases.
    – The issue is getting fixed once we login in the back end of WordPress (very strange)

Please advice

Trisha

Hi George!

I’m sorry to hear you’re having this problem, very strange indeed!

As a first step it would be super helpful if you would go through our ‘Testing for Conflicts’ guide here https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/

This will help us isolate the issue a bit more and ensure that it isn’t a theme or plugin conflict. Once you have that done if you would share the results that will get us headed in the right direction.

Also, it would be helpful if you could share the system info for your site. This guide will show you how to do that. https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Cheers,
    Trisha

Michalis
    Participant

This reply is private.

Trisha

Hello George,

Thank you for the system information, we could probably get around the testing for conflicts issue by having you log out after you disable your plugins but I don’t think it’s necessary at this point.

I’ve set up my local install to mirror your system settings but I’m unable to replicate the issue at this point. However, it surely sounds like a you’ve discovered a bug. I will make some tests and get back to you soon!

I will be in touch soon!

Cheers,
    Trisha

Trisha

Hello George,

I’ve identified this as a bug and it has been ticketed as such. We have had a few other reports recently of similar issues and your report aligns with the what we are seeing.

I’m adding this conversation to the bug report to aid the developers in fixing the issue. I will also mark the conversation as ‘Pending Fix’ so that you will be notified when that happens.

Thank you for your patience as we work this out!

Cheers,
    Trisha

Michalis
    Participant

Hi,

Any news regarding the date issue?

Barry

Hi George,

Unfortunately there has been a bit of a mis-step here and this topic was linked to a bug report concerning our JSON-LD output (hidden meta data intended to be read by search engines), rather than a “human-visible” issue which is what I think you are describing.

I’m assuming you’re still experiencing the problem – can you point me to a live example if you have one (I do see an upcoming event on June 2, however it doesn’t have a time so I’m taking it to be an all day event).

I wonder also if you are positioned to create a testing site, if you don’t have one, which can be as simple as a sub-directory installation of WordPress (ie example.com/test) and install only our plugins and nothing else – and see if you can replicate there?

This would just provide another way to troubleshoot, without impacting your live site.

Our apologies for the further delay on this one – but hopefully we’ll be able to reassess and get things on track.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Wrong date in calendar’ is closed to new replies.