Woocommerce Tickets and Product Vendors plugin

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Woocommerce Tickets and Product Vendors plugin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Manju Bala

Hello,

I am looking for Events platform where vendor can create the events & set all other things related with product vendors from frontend. Please can you confirm if its possible. Or I can buy both plugins also if both will work together and also is there any option for frontend.

Thanks!

Geoff

Hello Manju–thanks for reaching out and we’re stoked you’re considering our plugins for your project. 🙂

Good question. The WooTickets add-on will certainly allow you to create and sell tickets for the events you publish to the site.

Then, there is our Community Events add-on which will allow your vendors to submit events to the calendar from the front end of the site.

While those two add-ons are great for those sole purposes, they unfortunately do no work together. In other words, it is not currently possible for one of your vendors to submit an event to the calendar and create tickets for the event. It’s something we’re looking into but is currently not provided right out of the box.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Thanks for following up and marking the answer, Manju! I’m glad this helped.

Please feel free to open a new thread if any other questions come up and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Woocommerce Tickets and Product Vendors plugin’ is closed to new replies.