Woocommerce ticket plugin doesnt show up on frontend

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Woocommerce ticket plugin doesnt show up on frontend

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Jordan
    Participant

I have searched the forums to try and resolve my issue with no luck. I purchased the woocomerce ticket plugin in, installed it(just fine), and followed the video from your website to add tickets to the events. It saves the tickets and created a woocommerce product. The problem is it does not show up on the event. I have tried various settings to attempt to make it work. If you need any information let me know.
    Thanks

George
    Participant

I’m sorry to hear about these problems, Jordan!

For starters, can you share your system information with us? Here’s how to do that → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

In the meantime, can you also try activating a default theme on your site like Twenty Twelve or Twenty Fifteen or something similar? And if so: do the tickets finally display when one of these themes is active on your site?

Thank you!
    George

Jordan
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

Thank you! Can you also try activating a default theme on your site like Twenty Twelve or Twenty Fifteen or something similar? And if so: do the tickets finally display when one of these themes is active on your site?

— George

Jordan
    Participant

I did switch to twenty fifteen default theme, and the tickets were there underneath the event. I suppose this would indicate it is a theme issue?

George
    Participant

Thank you for testing, @Jordan!

Your findings do, indeed, indicate a theme issue. 🙁

For the first order of business, I’d recommend contacting your theme developer for support with this; we’re not able to help with theme issues much, which is a matter of policy in some sense but also just an inherent limitation resulting from our lack of knowledge regarding the theme and its code, etc.

In the meantime, you can also check your theme’s folders out specifically and look for one called /tribe-events – if you find such a folder, I’d recommend first making a backup of it somewhere safe that you’ll be able to restore from. Then once you have it backed up elsewhere, try temporarily deleting this entire folder from your theme. Activate the theme again and see if the issues with ticket display persist.

Let us know what you find – thanks!

George

Jordan
    Participant

Are there any hooks that i can use to just call the ticket section? I found a couple of snippets on the website, but it seemed like the ticket section had to already be on the page and it would just relocate it, but it’s not showing up at all on my events.

Jordan
    Participant

I also forgot to mention I did try that as well as changing the folder name to /tribe-events-bak and many other suggestions stated in https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/

George
    Participant

Hey @jordan,

We have a knowledgebase article here that describes hooks for calling the tickets section → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/moving-the-ticket-form/

You should be able to use those methods to place the tickets section where you’d like.

As for the testing you’ve done, I really appreciate it! The results you mentioned earlier in the thread indicate a theme conflict regardless, so working with ticket forms and such with that conflict happening may be challenging. For assistance with the theme conflicts specifically I would recommend contacting your theme developer’s support.

Best of luck with your customizations @Jordan – thank you for your patience here!

Sincerely,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Woocommerce ticket plugin doesnt show up on frontend’ is closed to new replies.