WooCommerce Issue – Cannot Bulk Edit Order Status

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus WooCommerce Issue – Cannot Bulk Edit Order Status

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kizmacelroy
    Participant

Hi there. I have searched all over this site for an answer and I cannot find anything about my particular issue.

I am using your product with WooCommerce as the ecommerce platform.

If I bulk edit the “PROCESSING” orders and change them to “COMPLETED” the Ticket Email is being sent to the first customer in the Bulk Edit list.

So one customer ends up with 10 extra tickets… and those 10 customers receive nothing. I am being inundated with emails from grumpy customers who are wondering where their tickets are!

I can avoid this by individually approving each one, but it is very time consuming and I am getting quite a few orders every day.

Is there a way to avoid this issue? Is it a known incompatibility?

For all those that have already been processed this way, is there a simple method I can use to reissue all of the tickets?

Unfortunately due to the amount of trouble I have had with this plugin I will not be using it again unless the whole process becomes a lot easier. Instead I will spend my money on an outside system that doesn’t make me look incompetent to clients.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Kieran!

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I’m really sorry to hear you are having that issue. Let me help you with the troubleshooting so we can find the source of the problem.

I’ve just tested out on my local installation and changing multiple orders to completed did work as expected and sent each ticket purchaser their own ticket emails.

It sounds like it could be a conflict with another plugin or even your theme. To make sure we are not dealing with a conflict, please go through the steps outlined in our Testing for Conflicts guide and see if you can reproduce the same issue under default conditions.

We always suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can test things out without disrupting the live site.

When coming back, please also share with us your system information by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/. We’ll see if there is anything strange that would indicate an error from there.

Thanks,
    Victor

kizmacelroy
    Participant

Firstly let me apologise for the tone of my previous post!
    I had processed a number of ticket sales and was receiving back to back complaints.

The offending plugin was an extension for Event Tickets Plus called PDF Tickets and on disabling it I discovered it wasn’t working the way it was intended either.

So my problem is solved!!

Thank you 🙂

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Kieran!

Thanks for following up with this. Good to know you could find out where the problem was and that now is solved 🙂

Could you please confirm our PDF Tickets extension is the conflicting plugin? > https://theeventscalendar.com/extensions/pdf-tickets/ If so, please let us know how to replicate the issue so I can try to reproduce on my end.

If we find the source of the conflict is within that extension, I can log a report so we can hopefully find a fix for this.

Please let us know about it.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘WooCommerce Issue – Cannot Bulk Edit Order Status’ is closed to new replies.