Woocommerce, calendar pro and event ticket pro integration

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Woocommerce, calendar pro and event ticket pro integration

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    william
    Participant

There was another questions what similar to mine but I did see a clear answer. Basically I want to create a woocommerce product database of workshops that we do throughout the year at different times. I then want to create an event based on the woocommerce product (workshop) and sell tickets to these events on specified dates.
    Is this possible using event ticket plus and calendar pro products?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi William,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

With Event Tickets Plus, you can create tickets (which are WooCommerce simple products) on events (using The Events Calendar) or other post types. If you wanted to sell tickets from the WooCommerce product page instead of the default ticket form, this article has some info on how to set that up.

If you’re planning to add tickets to recurring events, please note that you can currently only add tickets to the series, not individual tickets to each date in the series. So even though the tickets will appear on each date in the series, the date on the ticket will be the first date in the series, no matter which date the user adds the ticket from. We’re working on building out support for recurring tickets for a future release, but I don’t have a timeline at the moment as to when this might be released.

I hope that helps clarify things, but please let me know if you have any additional questions! We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you’d like to test this out to make sure it will work the way you need it to, feel free to do so!

Thanks,

Jennifer

william
    Participant

Thanks Jennifer.
    To be clear, we host many training events. Many of them are repeats. It would make it much easier if we could have a database of events and sell tickets for the different dates. THESE ARE NOT SERIES, just the same workshop on a different date.
    Is this possible ?
    thanks

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi William,

For repeat events, I would recommend using The Events Calendar in conjunction with a plugin like Post Duplicator to be able to quickly copy repeat events. This does not copy the ticket along with the event, so you would then need to create tickets on the copy.

I believe what you are looking for is possible, but I do want to emphasize that tickets are created on the events themselves, not separately as WooCommerce products and then linked to events. Tickets are essentially WooCommerce simple products, so once the ticket has been created, you can then go into WooCommerce and edit it as you would regular products (although it does need to be a simple product).

I would recommend taking a look at our demo site so that you can see how this looks on the front end, and the following articles review how the backend looks and what settings/options are available:

New User Primer: Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus

Settings Overview: Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus

Managing Your Orders and Attendees

Moving Tickets

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Woocommerce, calendar pro and event ticket pro integration’ is closed to new replies.