Widget for events calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Widget for events calendar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Fation
    Participant

At Home page, I’m using the widget Event list to display some upcoming events, as you can see at d.pr/FREE/GLQyqE. Could you recommend me please any other nice widget, to display the upcoming events or any widget to display some nice view from calendar?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out! I would recommend taking a look at the additional widgets that come with Events Calendar Pro, which you can display as widgets or by using shortcodes. Pro also comes with three additional views (map, photo, and week), and shortcodes that allow you to display full calendars, in any view, wherever you’d like on your site. We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you’d like to test this out, feel free to do so! Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Widget for events calendar’ is closed to new replies.