Which plugins are best

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Which plugins are best

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Katherine Reynolds

Hi

I have a multivendor website with normal woo products, listing products and woo booking products working with WC Vendors.
    We are looking for an events plugin that works for multivendors selling tickets.

* Will your community manager package set of plugins interfere with WC Vendors (we don’t want to end up with the website taking 2 lots of commission)? I am fine with the commission, payouts and events editor being separate to WC Vendors.
    * Does the community manager package include events manager pro or does that need to be purchased separately?
    * Does the events tickets plus plugin create a new sort of product type?

Thanks,
    Katherine

Cliff

Hi, Katherine. Thanks for your interest in our plugin suite.

Our Community Tickets (CTix) add-on requires a PayPal account that has Split Payments enabled (https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/new-user-primer-community-tickets/), which is no longer supported by PayPal by default, so you’ll want to first figure out if you’re able to get that approved.

If you have that enabled, then the next step is figuring out if any conflicts exist with your theme and other plugins, such as WC Vendors (which we do not test with).

If you use Event Tickets Plus (ET+), each WooCommerce ticket is create as a hidden Product (doesn’t appear in your WooCommerce Shop).

Last but not least, we have Bundles and a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Which plugins are best’ is closed to new replies.