Where is “Attendee Information” field ?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Where is “Attendee Information” field ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Cesar
    Participant

Hi TEC,

I’m running the latest plugin versions.

I can not find anywhere the “Attendee Information” field as specified Here.

Why?

Ticket fieldsets are not showing neither.

Thank you.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Cesar,

Thanks for reaching out!

To add fields for collecting attendee information, look under the Tickets section on the event edit screen, edit (or create) the ticket, and select the Request information for each attendee during registration option. As soon as you do this, the fields will appear as shown in the knowledge article (see screenshot).

The ticket fieldsets can be found under Events > Ticket Fieldsets (see screenshot).

If this isn’t the case can you verify that you have Event Tickets Plus activated under the Plugins section? If they’re still not showing up with the plugin activated, the next step would be to test for conflicts with your theme and other plugins. Also, please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing where the additional fields and ticket fieldset options are supposed to be.

Thanks!

Jennifer

Cesar
    Participant

Hi Jennifer.

Please checkout what I see in Tickets section in front-end > Tickets Front-End.png (Request information for each attendee during registration option does not appear).

In WP Admin interface, it is the same case inside Ticket Fieldsets section > Ticket Fieldsets.png

Finally, when editing a ticket through wp_admin, I’m able to see the option > Ticket edit wp_admin.png

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Cesar,

Thanks for sharing those screenshots.

Unfortunately, custom ticket fieldsets are not available out of the box with Community Tickets. Sorry for the bad news! It would be possible with a bit of customization. We are not currently able to do customizations, but our themer’s guide has some great info to get you started if you’d like to give it a shot!

Regarding the back end, it looks like you were able to find where to add the custom fields? If you are still looking for them on the event edit form, make sure that the Request information for each attendee during registration option is checked – then the fields will appear.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Cesar
    Participant

Hi Jennifer,

Unfortunately, custom ticket fieldsets are not available out of the box with Community Tickets. Sorry for the bad news! It would be possible with a bit of customization. We are not currently able to do customizations, but our themer’s guide has some great info to get you started if you’d like to give it a shot!

OK

Concerning “Ticket Fieldsets”, I sorted it out: now I can see custom fields in all the tickets. However, “The name and contact info of the person acquiring tickets is collected by default” option does not work.

I don’t why just attendee 1 is only collected.

Please see capture 1 & 2.

I remember there was an option during the ckeck-out to tell if collect or not all the names.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Cesar,

It sounds like you’ve got this mostly figured out – great!

Regarding collecting the attendee info after the fields are set up, the fields will appear automatically for each attendee on the event page when someone goes to buy a ticket(s). Depending on the quantity they select, that number of fields will appear so that the information is entered for each attendee (see screenshot). Note that these are different from the name and contact info of the person placing the order. If you would like to collect all attendees names and emails, you can create custom fields for that.

Please also note that this occurs directly on the event page. The screenshot you sent is the checkout page, which is also collecting just the billing/contact information of the person placing the order so that the tickets can be paid for and sent out.

Is this not working for you? If not, can you please go to the event page, enter a quantity greater than 1 for the ticket, and see how many fields appear? Please also send a screenshot so that I can see if anything looks off.

Thanks!

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Where is “Attendee Information” field ?’ is closed to new replies.