When "Event Search Bar" Enabled – Links to next months not clickable

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO When "Event Search Bar" Enabled – Links to next months not clickable

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    tbonneville
    Participant

Hi – Pro plugin working well except we’re experiencing a small but important issue: When “Event Search Bar” is Enabled the links to next or previous months are not clickable. If we de-activate/hide it, the links works.
    Suggestions?
    Thanks. T!

Geoff

Hi there, Thierry! Thanks for getting in touch and we’re stoked to hear the plugin has been working well for you–with exception to this issue, of course. ๐Ÿ™‚

It looks like you have the search bar enabled on your site now. When I head over there, it appears the Next and Previous month links are working. Did the issue happen to get resolved? Perhaps the issue is popping up in a specific browser? Pleae let me know and we’ll see what we can figure out together.

Cheers!
    Geoff

tbonneville
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff

Hey Thierry, thanks for following up!

Yeah, it looks like we’re looking at the same URL, but I am getting different results than you. I’ve tested the page (using the link you sent) on the same browsers but am able to navigate between months where both the date in the Search Bar changes and the events for the next month display as well. Check out this screen capture that I took while clicking around. Does this look correct?

Navigating between months uses Javascript, which is sometimes blocked in browsers. There’s a setting (under Events > Settings > General) to disable this feature (“Use Javascript to control date filtering”). You could try unchecking that box and saving the settings to see if that helps in this case.

I’m sorry I don’t have a concrete answer for you but, if you can help me see and replicate the issue, I can look at it more closely.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Thierry!ย Just checking in to see if thereโ€™s been any further update or if you still need assistance on this one–let me know. ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

orgspring
    Participant

I was having a similar issue – except for me – just the next link in the month view is not showing. I can see the div being creating and the class is called, but there’s no link/content being inserted.

I tried the solution in this thread and it did not work.
    I also tried the solution here posted by Nick: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/next-previous-links-not-working-in-calendar-view/
    That too did not work.
    I looked at this thread:https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/events-calendar-pro-next-month-links-not-working/ in which timersys and barry provide help, but neither of those worked. my themeappears to be correctly calling the body class.

I’m using the latest version of chrome. Any other ideas?

Geoff

Hi there, orgspring! If you’re experiencing a similar issue, you’re certainly welcome to follow along and see if the provided solutions work in your case. Otherwise, it would be great if you could start a new thread so we can address one situation at a time. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

Geoff

orgspring
    Participant

Already did. Thanks. Hope we can get it figured out.

Geoff

Hey there, Thierry! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to open a new thread. We’d be happy to help. ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘When "Event Search Bar" Enabled – Links to next months not clickable’ is closed to new replies.