Next / Previous Links not working in Calendar View

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Next / Previous Links not working in Calendar View

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    gyse69
    Participant

Hi there,
    In Calendar view, the Next and Previous links are not working (there are events in these months). I have already switched themes and problem continues in a default wordpress theme. The issue seems to be with Desktop Safari – it works fine on the iphone, ipad and desktop firefox. The link is http://www.thestove.org/events/
    Look forward to your assistance.
    Russell

Casey D

Hello gyse69,

Thanks for contacting us!

I was able to navigate months on Chrome and Safari on OS X. There was a ‘test event’ in July and two ‘Parking Space’ events in October.

Do you have more specifics, or different expectations?

Thanks!

– Casey Driscoll

gyse69
    Participant

Really? We’re you in calendar view? Not sure how we proceed? I can’t view the previous or next month when looking at the current month on calendar view. Any ideas why this would be happening with me and not with you?

gyse69
    Participant

… were you on a desktop version of Safari or a tablet?

Casey D

Hello gyse69,

Yep! Desktop Safari.

Can you upload some screenshots, or more details on your issue? What versions are you using? Here are some excellent tools for uploading some screenshots!

2014-08-12 at 1.31 PM2014-08-12 at 1.31 PM (1)2014-08-12 at 1.32 PM

– Casey Driscoll

Kris
    Participant

same issue for me…they have disappeared after all the updates

gyse69
    Participant

Hi Casey, here is a screenshot with highlights showing the areas that should explain what’s happening…
    I’m on:
    Safari version 5.1.10 (6534.59.10)
    Mac OS X 10.6.8
    Wordpress version 3.9.1
    Event Calendar version 3.7

gyse69
    Participant

Screen shot 2014-08-12 at 09.44.36

gyse69
    Participant

OK – struggling to send you the screen shot! Can i just email you it?

R

Casey D

Hello gyse69,

Here are some excellent tools for uploading some screenshots!

– Casey Driscoll

revmsg
    Participant

Hi guys,

I’m having the same issue as @gyse69, was wondering if this was resolved by any chance? It looks like the AJAX call being used to show the next month isn’t firing in safari. This bug is also happening the demo site (http://wpshindig.com/events/), if you try to click “September” at the bottom nothing happens.

J

Barry

Hi everyone: my understanding is that Safari 5.x is no longer supported by Apple and to the best of my knowledge this issue only occurs with that (now comparatively old) version of the browser.

Is upgrading or switching to a new browser such as Firefox an option here? Unfortunately, as with older versions of some other browsers, the reality is that we are pretty limited in how much support we can offer in situations like this – particularly where the browser in question is no longer supported by the vendor.

Nicholas Rios
    Participant
    Barry

Thanks Nick – thanks for posting – hopefully that helps others out there 🙂

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Next / Previous Links not working in Calendar View’ is closed to new replies.