When changing an existing RSVP ticket to WooCommerce, it won't update

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus When changing an existing RSVP ticket to WooCommerce, it won't update

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Barbara
    Participant

Just found out that it wasn’t able to change an RSVP ticket to a WooCommerce ticket just now… I am quite sure this was possible before. I’ve tried a few times, but keep seeing the following:
    – Created an RSVP ticket
    – Crap, it had to be a WooCommerce ticket. Change it, fill in the price, the article number and hit Save
    – It seems to load something, but the ticket remains open. This is odd, since usually the ticket-edit-screen closes after succesfully saving the changes
    – The changes I made, didn’t budge
    – Only way to fix this was to remove the RSVP ticket and re-add a new ticket as a WooCommerce ticket.

This doesn’t seem like it should be this way?

Hunter

Hey Hans,

Welcome back and I hope your New Year is off to a great start! We have a bug logged resembling what you’ve described, so I’ve added this forum thread to the report which helps expedite the process of getting a fix included in an upcoming release. I don’t have a date when that will be, but please stay tuned to our Release Notes and the plugin changelogs for more information.

It would also be helpful if you could review our Testing for conflicts guide and let me know what you find out. Include your System Information as a private reply. Doing so will help the developers when working on improvements. Thanks again and let me know if you’ve got any additional questions or comments. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘When changing an existing RSVP ticket to WooCommerce, it won't update’ is closed to new replies.