What Plugins do I need

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions What Plugins do I need

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anna Kizilova

Hi guys.

I’m creating a website with events for children and their parents.
    I’m currently using you free version and thinking about upgrading to Pro.
    What add-ons should I need if:
    – i want organisers to display at a separate page with all events by an organiser shown when clicking on his name.
    – i need users to add their own events – it will be a community website
    – i need to list venues as a separate page with the possibility to rate them and leave reviews (perhaps together with Google Place Reviews)
    – a possibility to create own everts and to invite other website users will be great
    – selling tickets to events, which are not free

Thanks a lot!
    Cheers,
    Anna

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Anna,

Thanks for checking out Events Calendar Pro! Pro does include venue and organizer pages that show all upcoming events for that organizer/venue. There is not an out of the box way to rate venues, but you could potentially use a third party plugin (like Google Places Reviews) to get this set up. It could also require a little bit of customizing to get it working the way you want.

Community Events will let users add events from the front end of the website, but there is unfortunately not currently any invitation functionality. Event Tickets Plus will let you sell tickets on your site, and if you would like users to be able to add and sell tickets to the events they create on the front end, Community Tickets will extend the paid ticketing functionality to them as well.

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so feel free to test out any of our plugins! Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘What Plugins do I need’ is closed to new replies.