Want to use your Ticket Pro plugin for multiple WordPress-

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Want to use your Ticket Pro plugin for multiple WordPress-

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Christian Goldau

Hello,

I consider to buy your Ticketing plugin to sell my own Tickets one the one hand and to sell Tickets for partner companies over my event calendar pages.

– It is possible to handle about 2000 user request at a time, for example for a festival presale kick off?

– it is possible that customers could set up there on events and tickets without using my backend. I want to charge money from other promoters for handling the ticketing.

– it is possible to customize the forms, so that i cant fit the look to my different sites?

Thank you in Advance

Caroline

Hi there! Thanks so much for stopping by–we’re thrilled that you’re considering our plugins! 🙂

To answer your questions:

1. How our plugins will hold up under heavy load is largely dependent on your site’s server and its available resources, especially where WordPress is concerned. If you haven’t experienced issues with this type of usage in the past, we expect that you won’t encounter any new problems. That said, if you do have concerns, you might also consider our Eventbrite Tickets plugin, which would offload much of the burden during sales periods to Eventbrite’s servers.
    2. Our Community Events and Community Tickets plugins (run alongside Event Tickets Plus) will allow other users to submit events to your site and sell tickets, with you or a designated community manager retaining a portion of sales if you choose. If you require this functionality, I recommend taking a look at our Community Manager Bundle, which includes all three of the above plugins plus Filter Bar at a discounted price!
    3. It absolutely is possible–our Themer’s Guide goes into plenty of detail regarding our plugin templates and how you can customize them to look and function exactly as you’d like!

I hope that helps to address some of your concerns! Let us know if you should have any other questions!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Want to use your Ticket Pro plugin for multiple WordPress-’ is closed to new replies.