Venues and organizers from CSV not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Venues and organizers from CSV not working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    wigwamlocker_3000
    Participant

Dear Tribe,

I’m sure this worked in an older version, but having updated to the latest version of Event Calendar im experience the following issue:

When I try to import organizers or venues from CSV files I do not get new ones but the last added one is updated, even though it is completely different in name.

The only thing working is importing events.

These are my files:

Hunter

Hi Matthias,

Welcome back! I exported some venues from one test site and imported them into another test site using the CSV import tool found under Events > Import > CSV File. I didn’t experience any issues and was able to successfully import the venues into the second test site. (see screenshot below)

If you haven’t already reviewed the Testing for conflicts guide to rule out a theme and/or plugin conflict, I would start there. Make sure wp_debug is set to ‘TRUE‘ on your wp-config.php file as well. If you need additional assistance, please refer to our list of customizers. Best of luck and take care. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Venues and organizers from CSV not working’ is closed to new replies.