Venue/Organizer

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Venue/Organizer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    suzannegoodwin
    Participant

Why in God’s name can I not associate a Venue or an Organizer with an event???????

Geoff B.

Good evening Suzanne and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the fact that you are unable to associate a Venue or an Organizer with an event.
    I would love to help you with this topic as this is definitely not normal behaviour!

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

It sounds like there might be some type of conflict at play (but I won’t know for sure before getting the system information).

In the meantime, here is something I would recommend.

After a backup and preferably in a staging/dev environment or local clone install of your WordPress website, could you also please go through our testing for conflicts procedure and let us know what you find out ?

At the very least, it would be good to quickly and temporarily switch back to a default WordPress theme to see if the issue persists.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Venue/Organizer’ is closed to new replies.