Venue details not showing on site…

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Venue details not showing on site…

• This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Leon.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Leon
    Participant

HI,

I am just working on a new site to replace my old one.
    I have a fresh install of wordpress and a fresh install of eventica theme and all plugins updated.
    Everything was working fine, we we’re just about to move the site from subdomain to the live one and noticed that the ‘venue’ information is not showing anywhere on the site it should be – for example on the main slider, in the event details pages etc.

This is the domain;

http://new.the-vale.co.uk/

This is the ‘live site’ of which we have license for. http://www.the-vale.co.uk

Leon
    Participant

HI, is there any feedback on this?

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Leon!

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues with the venue information. I will try to help you get this sorted.

Can you provide me with screenshots of the venue settings within a specific event, and the location settings for that individual venue? This will be a good place to start in figuring out why nothing is displaying.

Also, are you using any custom Events templates, or have you added any PHP in functions.php to customize the calendar output?

Thanks,
    Sky

Leon
    Participant

Sure here you go

Leon
    Participant

here

Sky
    Keymaster

Leon,

Looking at the screenshot, I see two entries for venue? And the first is blank. Adding multiple venues to an event is not something that is possible by default. It appears that your theme or another plugin is altering this behavior somehow.

Can you please run through our Testing for Conflicts Guide and see if the problem still persists while testing with the Twenty Seventeen theme and all other plugins disabled?

Thanks,
    Sky

Leon
    Participant

HI, Thanks for this.
    Yes I did already try that and have just tried again.
    The problem is still there.

When I remove the venue from the events page then reload you only see one box to enter a venue. However when this is refreshed the two boxes appear as if to add a second venue.

In short the problem has not changed when switching theme and deactivating plugins.

Thanks,

Leon

Sky
    Keymaster

Leon,

Can you provide another screenshot of the event while in that configuration with the Twenty Seventeen theme?

Thanks!
    Sky

Leon
    Participant

Sure.

Sky
    Keymaster

Leon,

Sorry, I meant the admin screen of the event where the venues are assigned.

Thanks,
    Sky

Leon
    Participant

Hi Yes, here it is. Its the same as before.
    Would it me easier if I gave you WP admin access?

Leon
    Participant

here it is

Leon
    Participant

This reply is private.

Leon
    Participant

HI, I have now tried a fresh install of events calendar and events calendar pro. Deactivated all plugins, tried twenty seventeen and twenty sixteen themes, cleared history cache etc etc
    This is seems to be an issue with your plugin? There is no conflict I can find.

Leon

Leon
    Participant

New screenshot of the issue

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘Venue details not showing on site…’ is closed to new replies.