Venue Details no longer Autofill

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Venue Details no longer Autofill

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Robert Arias
    Participant

I just upgraded to EC 4.4.2 (I had previously downgraded due to a conflict with Jetpack Comments). Now, I can no longer autofill venue details. Previously I was able to search recent/previously used venues from a pulldown. This no longer works.

Hunter

Thank you for posting about the issue and sorry to see you’re having troubles. Can you clarify whether this behavior is occurring on the Community Events Add Event form, the back end when adding/editing an event, or both?

Once I have that information I’ll have a better idea on how to proceed. Thanks again and have a great rest of your day. Cheers 🙂

Robert Arias
    Participant

Just the Community Events Add Event form (front End).
    The Back end form still works fine.
    Thank you

Hunter

Welcome back,

I attempted to reproduce the behavior on my test site but was unable to. Please view this short screencast and let me know if I’m missing a step to reproduce the issue and I’d be happy to test again.

I see you checked ‘Yes’ to reverting back to the default WordPress theme and deactivating all plugins other than ours as instructed in the Testing for conflicts guide, but can you please confirm this?

Regardless, would you mind testing again (make sure to deactivate custom theme and all plugins other than ours, see Testing for conflicts guide) ensuring WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG are enabled on your site’s wp-config.php file?

Any errors will display at the top of your page as you try to reproduce the conflict. I also recommend right-clicking your mouse and opening the ‘Inspect’ tool to see if any errors display in the console. Note what you find and please include it in your reply.

Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Venue Details no longer Autofill’ is closed to new replies.