vendors allow to create events (front-end)-display them to their profiles

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions vendors allow to create events (front-end)-display them to their profiles

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Alvaro

Hello there!!

I’m looking for a plugin that allows my vendors (already register in my site) to create their own events (front-end form submission) and dynamically store them in the calendar and into their profiles after the submission. I forgot to mention that I am using WC-vendors Pro. It will be ideal if each vendor can display their events somewhere in their profile (no dashboard) after being created… Is this something that Community Tickets or C. Events can do? Does it work well with WC-vendors?

Thank you!!

Hi Alvaro,

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in our products!

With Community Events, you can have users (or vendors) create events from the front-end of the site.  Those events can be published into a particular category, which is how you can accomplish creating a separate calendar for each vendor, without giving them access to the back-end.

Community Tickets would allow your users to additionally create and sell tickets for their events that are created with the Community Events submission form.

Our products tend to integrate well with WooCommerce products, however we cannot guarantee compatibility.  We have a great 30-day full refund policy, so if things really don’t work out the way you’d hoped, you can get a full refund.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘vendors allow to create events (front-end)-display them to their profiles’ is closed to new replies.