User roles

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions User roles

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Shawn

I have a client that I am building a site for that would like a calendar that can allow users to view events based on permission/user roles. They would also like users with permissions to be able to add/edit events from the front end. I like The Events Calendar, but I am wondering which of your plugins can accomplish this request.

Caroline

Hi Shawn,

Thanks for reaching out! If you’re looking to add the ability for registered users to add and edit their own calendar events, you’ll definitely want to have a look at our Community Events add-on, which enables this functionality while allowing administrators to maintain full control over user event submissions. As far as restricting the viewing of events by user role, this feature isn’t supported by any of our plugins out of the box, but it may be achievable through the use of some third-party plugins and/or custom code. This forum post may be helpful to you as you’re exploring options here!

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/specific-user-group-event/

I hope that helps to get you started! 🙂 Thanks again, and let me know if you should have any other questions!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘User roles’ is closed to new replies.